49

At the end of the week, the seven friends found themselves in Jin and Namjoon's apartment. They spent the first hour catching up, with the two youngest sharing the story from their time home. Everyone was supportive and congratulated Jungkook and Taehyung on being so strong.

"I'm less inclined to be mad at you guys now," Hoseok told the two. "I couldn't get that image of Tae spanking poor Kookie, but I'll let it slide."

Taehyung and Jungkook groaned, and the younger turned to hide his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Looks like we have some kinky perverts over here," Jimin said, smiling wide and wagging his eyebrows.

"That's funny coming from you, Jiminie," Hoseok purred.

Yoongi chuckled and rested his hand on Jimin's thigh. "Don't worry. I'll discipline him later."

"Please don't," Hoseok begged. "I don't need to see or hear anything else this week. My fragile mind can only take so much."

Taehyung ran his hand through Jungkook's hair. He lowered his mouth to whisper into the younger's ear. "If we weren't with our friends right now, I'd be on my knees with you in my mouth."

"Fuck," Jungkook said, not at all in a quiet tone. Five heads turned to face them.

"Something you want to share, Kook?"

Taehyung smiled wickedly while looking at Jungkook. He knew the younger could see the desire in his eyes. Slowly, he licked his bottom lip. Jungkook had to rip his gaze away or he felt he might jump Taehyung right then and there. He had a feeling his friends might not appreciate that.

"No," he finally managed. "Let's talk about that trip now."

The five older boys shook their heads, knowing something was up but deciding to let it go. A serious debate then began regarding where they should go. Local or distant? Warm climate or cold?

In the end, they chose a city that would have something for everyone: Paris.

They were all excited, talking about what they'd do and all the cool things they'd see. Unanimously, it was decided that Jin and Namjoon would plan the majority of the trip as they seemed like the most responsible. But they'd meet as a group to iron out all the details to make sure they were on the same page.

Once that was settled, Jin and Namjoon declared their simple get together should turn into a party. And by party, they meant a rager. An hour later and the apartment was filled with people, music blaring and drinks being passed around.

Maybe too many drinks being passed around.

Jin and Namjoon were no where to be found, even though it was their own party. But guessing by their closed bedroom door, it was easy enough to assume what they were doing.

Yoongi had Jimin perched on his lap, who was drunkenly pouting at the elder.

"I wanna be the top," he whined.

Yoongi gripped the boy tighter. "Yeah, well I wanna be a rockstar but that's not happening anytime soon."

After a while, Yoongi excused the two of them and left for their own apartment.

Hoseok plopped down on the couch, sitting next to a cuddling Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I need my own place," he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I think it's time."

"Oh, come on," Jungkook said, "it can't be that bad."

Hoseok shot him a look. "You have no concept of how high Jimin's voice goes."

Taehyung laughed, throwing his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder. The younger nuzzled his head into the elder's, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"I need another drink," Hoseok said, taking in how cute the pair looked.

"I'll come get one with you!" A new voice said.

The three boys looked to the source, finding a petite girl wearing baggy street clothes.

Taehyung and Jungkook each thought she looked familiar, but they couldn't place who she was.

"Have you come to save me from all this gooeyness?" He asked the newcomer, hands waving at Jungkook and Taehyung.

She smiled. "Yes. On one condition."

"Oh, boy, here we go," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Taehyung jabbed him in the ribs.

"You'll come dance with me?" She asked.

Hoseok shot up. "Deal!" He looked to the boys. "If you need me . . . find someone else."

The two watched him go off, smiling to each other. Jungkook pulled Taehyung tighter against him, not able to get the elder close enough.

"What are you thinking about in that beautiful mind of yours?" Jungkook asked after a few moments of silence.

Taehyung ran his hand over the younger's thigh. "I'm not sure you want to know."

The younger leaned closer to him, bringing his mouth to his ear. He licked the edge of Taehyung's ear before whispering, "Now I definitely want to know."

Taehyung chuckled. "I was just thinking how badly I wanted to rip your clothes off."

Jungkook inhaled sharply.

"And how I wished we were home, so I could show you how much I love you," the elder finished.

"You can show me how much you love me without getting me naked," Jungkook teased, nipping Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side. "That's true. I could just fuck you in the bathroom right now. Limited clothes removal necessary."

"Okay, tiger," Jungkook said, hoisting Taehyung up and pulling them both off the couch.

Taehyung quirked a brow. "Tiger?"

Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled them to the door. "Oh, right. You're more of a koala."

The elder let himself be led out and back to their own apartment. He smiled as he knew full well what would happen there. They walked back in silence, fully comfortable in each other's presence. No words needed to be said. Their connected hands spoke volumes enough.

Jungkook unlocked their apartment door, and once Taehyung was through, immediately secured the lock.

Taehyung laughed. "Has someone finally learned how to lock doors?"

The younger smiled, walking backwards to their bedroom. "It was a hard lesson to learn," he said. "Now, a certain someone put some ideas into my head. And Tae, I'm going to go crazy if you don't touch me right this second."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook into their bedroom and gently onto their bed. "I'll make sure to touch you all over, baby."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

It was nice to finally get the entire gang back together - or somewhat together haha.

Also, I debated for a while on who I wanted to pair Hobi up with. I didn't want to stick him with just anyone just to say I did. So when I got down to thinking about it, i thought it'd be really cute for him to be with someone who loved dancing as much as he did. They could choreograph routines together hahaha. We'll see a little more of this coming up, don't worry.

And finally, I think I decided to drop the synopsis for my next story . . . aaaahh! I'm a little nervous, to be honest, because the storyline is definitely different from this one. I'm hoping people will like it just as much. So maybe later today (or tomorrow) I will post the synopsis - we'll see!!

I purple you guys <3