48🔥

Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's chest, running them up and over the muscles there. His hands moved farther north, one wrapping around the younger's neck and the other fisting in his hair. He pulled Jungkook's mouth to his, stopping when they were centimeters apart.

Jungkook moved to close the space, but Taehyung pulled back.

"Ask nicely, baby," the elder order.

"You're such a tease."

Taehyung moved closer once more, keeping his eyes on the younger. "I want you to ask for everything you want tonight. You don't ask, you don't receive."

Jungkook groaned. "Kiss me."

The elder roughly pulled Jungkook's lips to his, closing the distance within seconds. Their mouths molded together, moving to suck and pull at each other's lips. Taehyung captured Jungkook's bottom lip in his teeth and bit down. A moan escaped the younger's mouth and he shifted his hands down to cup Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung thrust his tongue inside of Jungkook's mouth, exploring and tasting and teasing. When their tongues met, it was a battle for dominance. Both boys were panting and getting heated as the kiss continued.

Jungkook finally broke away, needing air, and attached his mouth to Taehyung's neck. He flicked his tongue over the skin there before sucking hard. He wanted to leave a trail of marks down the elder's neck again.

"God, you turn me on so much, baby. It's not fair," Taehyung said, moving his hands down to grip the younger's biceps.

Heavy breathing canceled out the otherwise silent room. Jungkook licked up Taehyung's neck and then broke away to stare into the elder's eyes. He thought about undressing Taehyung. Kissing every inch of his skin. Feeling him. Tasting him.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I’m not responsible for what happens to your cock," Taehyung said, taking in the other boy's dark eyes and parted lips.

"Fuck, Tae," Jungkook whined, reaching down to pull off the elder's shirt.

Taehyung gripped his hands tightly, not allowing him to take off his shirt. "What did I say about asking?"

The younger whimpered and tried to pull his hands free. "Please, Tae. Let me take off your clothes."

After a torturous pause, Taehyung nodded. "Okay, baby."

Jungkook wasted no time in removing Taehyung's shirt, throwing it carelessly to the floor. He unbuttoned the boy's pants, sinking down to his knees to pull them down. Carefully, he helped him step out of the them. He peered up at Taehyung with big eyes.

"Can I touch you?"

Taehyung nodded, watching as Jungkook placed a hand over his boxer-covered length. He threw his head back as the younger gripped him through the cloth.

"I love how hard you get for me," Jungkook said, inching closer to Taehyung's dick. He mouthed it through the boxers, loving the moans that fell from the elder's mouth.

He reached to pull the material down, but froze as he remembered something. "I want you to spank me."

Taehyung roughly grabbed Jungkook's chin, pulling him up so they were face to face. "Take off your clothes," he ordered.

Jungkook obeyed, removing everything and throwing the pile into their bedroom. Still in the hall, Taehyung pushed Jungkook towards the wall. The younger bent over, placing his hands out for support.

Taehyung marveled at the site of having his strong and powerful boyfriend bent over for him like this. He smiled as he ran a hand over Jungkook's bare ass. Without warning, he brought his hand down hard against the flesh, making a loud smacking sound.