37

Taehyung awoke in Jungkook's arms. His boyfriend's arms. Sleep had overtaken him quickly last night, so he didn't have a chance to reflect on everything that had happened. And boy, did a lot happen.

The day had started with him heartbroken as he prepared to say goodbye to his and Jungkook's old apartment. Then, hope had made its way into his system as he found that one last possession of Jungkook's - his tie. And when Jungkook revealed he made the new apartment into a home for the both of them . . . Taehyung's heart swelled when he recalled the joyous moment.

But the best part, by far, was being able to call Jungkook his boyfriend. After weeks thinking he'd never salvage their relationship, it was almost difficult to believe he was here, laying next to the one person he loved more than anything. He felt home again.

He kissed Jungkook softly on the mouth, not wanting to disturb the sleeping boy but needing to put his mouth on the younger's. He needed to convince himself that this was reality and not a dream.

Jungkook's eyes blinked open. "Kissing me while I'm asleep is not the same as consent, Taehyung."

"Well, Jungkook, I don't think grinding your cock into mine while I was asleep counted as consent either. But, here we are."

Jungkook just smiled. "You can do anything you want to me while I'm sleeping, babe. I know you just can't get enough of me."

The elder bit his lip. "Don't put ideas into my head."

"But they're really good ideas," Jungkook pouted. "I'd like to wake up to your mouth around my dick. God, let me go back to sleep so we can try that now."

"I thought there was something you were eager to do once we were back awake."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, whose eyes were slowly becoming darker. "Oh trust me, I didn't forget about that. But someone fucked me into oblivion last night and I'm pretty sure if I move, my ass is going to fall off."

Taehyung couldn't suppress a hearty laugh. "Hey! You explicitly said you wanted to fuck so don't blame me for coming through."

"Yeah, you came through all right."

"As did you, baby," Taehyung murmured, running a hand up and down Jungkook's bicep. Desire pooled in his stomach as he felt the other boy's muscles. "You're so sexy, Kook."

Jungkook flexed his muscles, not missing how Taehyung's lips parted in longing. "You like my body, Tae?"

"Like your body? Fuck, Kook. I could get off just thinking about your body alone."

"Have you?" The younger asked him. "Have you ever touched yourself while thinking of me?"

Taehyung smiled wickedly. "Of course."

Jungkook groaned. "When?"

"Well, the first time was right after we gave each other our first friendly handjobs. When I left to shower before meeting the guys for breakfast . . . "

"Damn," the younger said. "My first time jacking off to the thought of you was after I mistook you for Chloe. You know, when I accidentally grabbed your dick then you ground into me in the bathroom."

Taehyung's eyebrows scrunched together. "But didn't you call Chloe . . . ?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah. But you made me so hard, so I kept imagining what it would be like to actually touch you. Little did I know how things would turn out."

"Do you ever wonder," Taehyung started, "if we'd be together now if we didn't get physical first?"

"Well, was it the sex that made you love me?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No. It was realizing how much you cared for me, how you were always here for me no matter what. I saw that I was my best self with you. That you helped me become a better version of me. And you made me feel like whoever I was, no matter how true to myself, that I would always be accepted by you. It was something I'd never experienced with anyone else before."

Jungkook brought his hand up to hold Taehyung's face. "Well, there's your answer."

The two kissed sweetly before Taehyung pulled back. "Now you're supposed to tell me all the reasons you love me."

The younger nodded seriously. "Right. Well, first, your ass. I don't know how you do it, but it's so toned and perfect. And then - "

"That's what I get for asking," Taehyung huffed to himself.

Jungkook laughed happily, pulling the elder closer to him. "You're beautiful, Tae. You're the first person I've ever truly thought that about. Everyone else had been pretty and cute and hot. But you . . . I don't know. It's you that makes you so beautiful. I love everything about you and I always have. But I fell in love with you because of how you made me feel. I didn't have to wear a mask with you because you saw the real me and accepted me for it. And only you have made me feel that way."

They stared into each other's eyes, seeing love and acceptance peering back at them.

"I love you," Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook felt tears prick at his eyes in pure happiness. "I love you."

"I'm going to go get something. Stay here." Taehyung got out of the bed and left the room, leaving Jungkook to his thoughts.

He never expected to love like this. Never thought it was in the cards for him. It made him think of the hike Taehyung and him had taken a couple months back, when Jungkook expressed that he didn't think he'd ever find love. Taehyung had told him it would happen when it was supposed to, and boy did it.

The elder returned with a glass of water and a pill bottle in his hand. "Take this," he said, handing the items over to Jungkook. "I need you able to move. I need you able to make love to me."

The younger quickly swallowed two pain relief pills. "While this kicks in, go to the second drawer in your desk."

Taehyung went over to the piece of furniture and pulled out the specified drawer. He found the condoms and lube, but he also found something else. He pulled the item out and turned to face Jungkook.

"Handcuffs?" He asked.

Jungkook smirked, watching as Taehyung ran his long fingers over the metal. "To properly restrain you, love."

Taehyung gulped, feeling desire travel south to his dick. "Fuck."

"Put those back for now, Tae. I want your hands free to touch me while I make love to you."

Taehyung obeyed and walked back to the bed with the necessary supplies in hand. "When did you even get handcuffs? Did you get anything else?"

Jungkook pulled him back down on top of him and chuckled into the boy's neck. "You might not want to open the third drawer of your desk."

Taehyung laughed with him, maneuvering his arms so he was cradling the younger's head. "One day, then. Now kiss me and show me how much you love me."