ғɪᴠᴇ

uhh this chapter used to be rlly kinky
and both damien and elijah
like get rlly aggressive
but i changed it bcs it was way too kinky
so uh yeah?

I didn't know what to think anymore as I lay in bed, analyzing everything that has happened to me in the past week, my eyes fluttering tiredly as I stared ahead. I could hear muffled dog howls as I turned left to right endlessly forming creases in my bed sheet. My mind kept replaying the same things over and over again; the time she choked me and Damien's whispers. I wasn't thinking straight as usual, my mind was completely racked and I felt my muscles cramp slightly as I tied my comforter accidentally.

I cupped my face and groaned as I stared at my palm, a scar on it vividly glowing in the eerie moonlight from the window. I breathed a sigh before deciding that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't sleep.

My feet touched the cold, hard floor, my muscles throbbing slightly as I coughed out a relieved groan. I could feel my eye twitch when I splashed cold water onto my face, my shoulders ague as I stood in the pale moonlight.

In my defense, I decided I needed a distraction as I felt the collar of my satin pajamas itchly grazing the side of my neck, refreshing the memories from the afternoon. I opened the window to check the height and realized I was in a 2 story house and I might as well be committing homicide if I dare jumped out.

I silently tiptoed out of my room, the dark corridors and it's shadows ominously creeping around the house as I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise and goosebumps appeared on my milky skin. It was oddly cold, the air leaving my skin prickly with sparks as I took another step.

I passed the boy's rooms, I watched every one of their doors, my eyes glancing at every corner warily, checking for any odd sounds. My breaths were unbalanced and heavy, it was frighteningly quiet that I could count the seconds between my breathing. My fingers felt numb as I clenched it on my side, until I felt my knuckles turn white.

Carefully, I tiptoed down the stairs, my toes grazing the steps more than once as I my palms started to hurt from clenching too hard. I could hear the ticking sound the clock made from above me and I never wanted to slam the thing on the ground as I glanced at it, my breath hitched as I felt a gush of cold wind.

"Shit".

I whispered to myself under my breath, my arms shaky as I reached for something in my pocket, eyeing the moving shadows in the dark. I felt myself swallow fearfully, my mouth had gone dry and I felt my bottom lip tremble.

"Gotchu' ".

There was no time to react as my reflex hit in and I glanced at the direction the voice came from. Suddenly, I felt a ice cold hand grab at my neck violently, as I felt my back slam onto the wall, I let out a tiny moan, the hand hit unexpectedly and feeling it grasp me harder made me choke out a few incoherent mumbles.

The hand jerked me to the wall so hard I could feel a bruise in the making at my back as I glanced at the strangler.

"Moan for me again, babygirl", His tongue licked at my ear, as he nibbled lightly, making me let out another groan.

The hand grasped even tighter at my throat, making me splutter, I could tell it was a male hands since I could make out the veins in his hand twitching.