sɪx

I made eye contact with Elijah who smirked at me, licking his lips repeatedly as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head, mocking me silently.

I gritted my teeth at him and kept my eyes at my breakfast. He stared at me before losing interest and ruffling his hair.

Damien followed behind Elijah, rubbing his eyes continuesly, completely ignoring my presence. I decided to lay low for now, I didn't know what they were capable of and I didn't want to test the waters before I did.

Every part of my body screeched with how sore I felt, my eyes droopy and my shoulders slumped. Lily smiled at the both of them, a hint of exhaustion in her eyes."How was your sleep, boys? ".

"Slept like a baby", Damian's eyes glimmered oddly in the morning sunlight," How about you, Elijah? ".

Little puta.

A smile spread across Elijah's lips like an dropped egg as he ran a hand through his hair before answering.

" Sleeping is my second favourite thing to do at night, so of course I'd be great at it ," He licked his bottom lip, his teeth grazing it delicately as he eyed me ," Just like my first ".

I avoided eye contact with the both of them but it seemed intirely impossible. "Bueno follame ,'' I managed to say under my breath, my heart beating faster.

I was fucked.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, I wasn't in the best position but maybe I could buy myself some excuse to get out of this hell hole.

My eyes glanced at Matthew, Lily and Mike;

They wouldn't try anything with them around.

But I knew for sure that I wouldn't always be under the protective witness of Lily and the gang. Sooner enough they would find a way to trap me and I had to gather enough information about them before they could threaten me.

Sweat dripped from my brow as I tried to wipe my forehead with the back of my palm.

I decided if I wanted to die I would do it with an full stomach. I scarfed down the food, slightly gagging as I did, Damien cocked an eyebrow as he heard me gag.

As I gulped the water, I noticed that Matthew glanced at me every once in a while. In the week I've spent here we never talked once and I wondered what was running through his head as he quickly looked away as I caught him staring again.

Mike stood up, captivating my attention as he walked towards Lily who rubbed her eyes. He spoke in a hurried hushed voice, Lily's eyes widening. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch a word they said. Anger flashed on her face and she strode away, her shoulder bumping into his as he walked after her.

"Me and Mike will discuss something ," She called out, " Elijah, take out Damien, Athena and Matthew to the beach. We'll catch up later".

Elijah nodded innocently at her as if he wasn't the spawn of Satan himself. Whilst Damien's eyes glided towards me as he chuckled lightly. Matthew looked genuinely confused as he scrunched up his face.

Then I rose from my seat and left the dining table silently, my toes curling slightly as I heard footsteps behind me. I was beyond pissed yet I couldn't act upon it and it frustrated me beyond my control. My hands were shaking from the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

Before I could step any further from the kitchen a voice called out." Where do you think your going?".

I kept my expression unfazed although his voice almost made me jump."Hell?", I cocked an eyebrow at Damien.