ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

tw: knife kink, degradation, gun kink

Elijah stood over me threateningly, his gigantic 6'6 figure standing over my short figure. I clenched my fists, barely moving from my spot, trying to achieve dominance.

"Remember last time, babygirl?", His fingers made its way to my neck, coiling against my chain, "That wasn't fair, so now it's my turn".

I scrunched my face up, clenching my jaw at him. His bullshit was getting on my nerves so I shoved him away from me, feeling my knuckles turn white.

His eyes darkened, and he licked his lips. "Get on your knees, slut". Elijah's hands were gripping a switchblade, playing with it in between his fingers slyly.

Elijah made his way over to me, his footsteps teasing as I was on my knees. My heart jumped once I felt his hand grab at my chain and pull it towards his face, so we were barely apart.

"You fucking whore, what did you think you were going to get from snooping around huh? Or were you just a horny little bitch for me? Dirty slut".

I could feel the cold metal against my neck, scraping my skin as a drop of blood rolled off my neck.

"Fuck off, Elijah, it was an accident".

He leaned towards me, I could feel the heat from his body embracing mine as he dug the switchblade deeper into my neck.

"You don't like this, really? Most kinky sluts I fuck do".

His grip on the switchblade dropped and he pulled me in by my neck, his hand big enough to wrap around my whole neck.

His hands were colder than I imagined them to be, and suddenly I let out a moan that I tried to suppress from the beginning.

"You like it", He chuckled. "It makes me hot baby, do it again".

There was this clash of both hatred and pure lust over the figure that had his hands on my neck.

He picked up the knife, and for a moment I felt my heart skip a beat as I thought he was going to hold it against my throat once again, yet he didn't. His fingers let the knife slip in between them as he flicked the knife casually.

"What were you thinking, Athena? You fucking thought it was a good idea to be curious?".

I stayed silent, my urge to talk back rising as I bit my lip.

"Curiosity killed the cat, and now it's going to kill you, my whore".

His tongue wrapped around the knife as he licked the tip. I heard him whisper "fuck" underneath his breath as he stared at the switchblade with gleaming eyes.

Then he stood up, his long ankles casting shadows onto me. He ruffled through his bag and got hold of an object: a gun.

Elijah pointed a finger gun at me and shot me with a wink before reloading the actual gun in his other hand.

"I'm going to shove this down your throat, bet you're gonna like that".

So this was it. I was going to be killed by a horny white guy with some sadistic sides (I wasn't complaining about the sadism). Honestly, I was slightly enjoying the show but I was beginning to see red and once I saw red, then I had to fulfill that pleasure.

I got up, brushing off the imaginary dust on my lap as I stared at him quietly.

"Fucking brat. I'll punish you".

He walked towards me, taking his time as a small smirk appeared on his lips. I noticed that he had left the switchblade in a accessible place for me. In a swift second, my hands gripped into the switch blade and I rushed to shove him into the sleeping bag. I heard him groan in pain as his body made contact with the floor.