Page 23

Since you all know barely anything about me let me tell you some things about me, in the form of an interview with myself.

Okay, Myles (My real name), what are your favourite anime?
My favourite anime are Beatless, Pokémon, Hero Mask, and a few others.

Where are you from?
I am from Croydon, it is part of London. I have also lived in Knightsbridge, then my dad got a job here in New York City so I live here now.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, my brother Maxwell who was born in America and has an American accent.

Is there anything interesting about you?
I have ADHD, no lie I actually do. I am an expert on trains here in New York, back in Britain where I am from, and around the Tokyo area in Japan and lastly, I have this odd obsession of squeezing my brother like he is a stress toy.

Besides trains, what else do you like?
Pokémon, Eevee in particular, I mean how could you resist how adorable that little puffball is? I also like memes, a lot of which have profane language which for some reason makes me laugh my arse off. And lastly, I like my mother, she's chill and patient.

What do you hate?
I hate being insulted, given attitude or threatened because if you were a real person, I would probably beat the shit out of you. I hate my dad because he thinks he's the most important person in the family, no he's not lazy, he lacks understanding and patience. Combine that and the fact that I have ADHD we get into arguments... A lot of them.

Do you want to return to England?
Yes, I do. Don't get me wrong America is lit. But England is my home, and I miss Britain more then anything.

What is your favourite food?
I like Ramen with boiled eggs and meat, Sushi, Rice and Griot and a lot of American foods.

What's your ethnicity?
I am Anglo-Hatian. Surprised? I'm biracial.

What kind of woman are you into?
I'm into woman from my own country but at the same time I like Japanese woman too.

Gay or Straight?
What the fuck? Don't act like you didn't fucking ask me what kind of woman I liked.

Anything Else?
No, I just like being on Wattpad, Roblox and Minecraft. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel London Flareon Tokyo.

Any favourite people?
ProbablyNickchu, ComeradeFennekin and that's really it.

Well Good Night!!