Page 46

Yesterday I'm on the train with my friend and this girl is arguing with her boyfriend on the train. My friend is getting so annoyed because she was at it for like half an hour so he gets up and asks her to quiet down. Then she yells

"Mind your business n*igga! I'm on the phone"

He got angry and started cursing at her like "Bitch I don't give a fuck if your on the god damn phone, shut the fuck up you skeez, no one wants to hear you and your hubby arguing it up aight?"

That shit spiraled into an argument, and into a physical fight. I still can't get the fact that my friend decided to pull on the bitches hair like it was one of those ropes in tug of war. Worst part was a lot of people rather then stopping the fight were recording it for fucking YouTube instead.

I got upset and tried to separate the two, that stupid girl was so fucking angry she was still trying to claw at my friend with her huge arse nails. Geez she was going on like a Kardashian episode with all the drama and shit, sheesh what a fuckin wanker she was going on like that. I managed to get my friend off the train at Atlantic Avenue - Barclays Centre so the situation didn't get worse because someone had called the cops.

Oh boy was my day yesterday fucking arse or what?