Page 91

Quarantine is not as bad as I somewhat predicted it to be. Its actually also given me some story ideas that are somewhat wacky...

1. Persona 5 x Agent London crossover in which London inherits Jokers Wild Card ability. I came up with this idea because I got curious about Jokers backstory and low and behold I became a fan because of how intriguing the concept of the game's story.

2. An upcoming book where Pikachu and Ash get separated and Pikachu is in the care of another Pokemon trainer in the meantime.

3. ALF x SSBU and Bowser Jr., Yeah I know, it will definitely be weird.

4. A solid story about the Persona 5 characters and them doing their thing in the UK rather than Japan.

Anyway here is the theme for Persona 5 Royal, its an upgraded version of the normal Persona 5.

(Colours flying high by Nordex)

This is the normal theme for Persona 5...
(Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There by Shoji Meguro)

If you like these suggestions let me know.

- - -

Regarding Roblox: I have finally been able to publish a game. Its title is in the pic above. If you're into trains like me you might like this.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5125245432/Vaporeon-City-Shuttle

Also after four months, I was finally able to get on the subway. I feel happy for now at least.

Anyway that's it for now!