A Making of Love [SMUT WARNING]

A MAKING OF LOVE

The driver left, leaving us in silence. I picked up my husband, holding him in my arms bridal style as I walked to the bedroom we would be sleeping in for the three days we were here.

I laid him on the bed and crawled over him, kissing his jaw and down his slender neck. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a moan, throwing his head back. I sucked on a sensitive spot until I left a small people bruise, kissing it before going down and untying his tie before slipping it off and throwing off the jacket next.

I unbuttoned his shirt, leaving small kisses across his chest as I slid it off. My tie, jacket, and shirt went after that, hitting the floor with a dull thud.

I kissed his lip passionately, dragging the zipper of his pants down and pulling the button out of its hole. I dragged the pants down his thighs and over his legs, pulling them off and tossing them to the floor.

I held his hips as I explored his warm mouth. Flipping him over onto his stomach, I heard his gasp of surprise before he moaned loudly when I kissed a soft spot on his hip.

His boxers fell to the ground, and I pulled out the oil from the night stand. I kissed the back of his neck and wrapped my left hand around his semi-hard member. Slicking up my fingers and warning the liquid, I slipped my middle finger in slowly, allowing him to adjust before I pushed it in and out.

I stretched him slowly and teasingly, peppering his back with feather-light kisses. He groaned and begged, telling me to stop teasing and just get on with it. I pulled my digits out, wiping them on a towel laying by the bed after pouring some more oil on my own hard, almost-nine-inch dick.

I lifted his hips and turned his head so I could smash my lips against his while I gently pushed in. He moaned into the kiss, one hand gripping at the back of my head as he deepened the kiss even more. I bottomed out and stopped moving until he gave me his okay to move.

He turned his head and gripped the sheets, nodding fervently for me to continue. I pulled out and went back in. The key still wrapped around my neck dragged across his back as I pulled out and flipped him on his back.

He wrapped his legs around my waist as I went back to making love to him, his nails scratching at my back and leaving hot red trails of ripped skin behind. His mouth opened in a silent scream, he pulled himself up and buried his face into my shoulder to muffle the sounds.

My gut tightened and my toes curled as I thrust into him at a slow and steady pace.

"Eren! I'm close!" Levi moaned underneath me, his seven-and-a-half-inch hard cock pulsing untouched between our sweaty bodies.

"I am too, baby. Cum with me, Levi." I gasped, grabbing his member in my hot palm and stroking it to my slow pace.

The knot in my stomach released, and I followed, hips stuttering as my member pulsed inside of him. He joined me in the pleasure. I stopped my movement, riding out my high with my new husband.

I pulled out completely and laid his limp body on the bed. I walked into the bathroom next to the room and grabbed a cloth. Running it through a bucket of warm water, I brought the bucket and cloth to the bedroom.

I took the cloth and ran it over Levi's chest and stomach, cleaning up the cum he had ejaculated over himself. I cleaned my own stomach, cleaning up the mess that was transferred to me from his spill, then I lifted his hips while he was in his headspace and cleaned him up, using my fingers to clean him out.