Our Clock Ticks Till It Breaks [SMUT WARNING]

OUR CLOCK TICKS TILL IT BREAKS

3rd POV

"Oh, gods! There, Eren! Please! There! More!" Eren struck Levi's prostate with the tip of his shaft, eliciting delicious cries and wanton moans from the pregnant and horny raven.

Eren thrust harder into his small husband, nipping at his pale flesh, littering it with deep bitemarks and purple bruises. The brunette groaned, his steady pace turning into a hurried frenzy as he lifted the raven's legs up over his shoulders gently as to not hurt him. The position allowed a better angle, and he started to fuck Levi's prostate with a sharp abundancy, wanting nothing more than to please his lover.

The older, smaller of the couple spasmed at the pleasure, cumming on his chest with a shout. He raked his nails across his younger, bigger husband's shoulder blades, ripping the flesh over and over as it steamed under his grasp. The titan-shifter's healing made it even hotter in the bedroom of their new home, fogging the windows and wetting the air around them.

Eren's hips stuttered mid-movement, hands slipping on sweaty skin as he moved his lips up and pressed them against his submissive lover's pink ones. He pushed in once, twice, thrice more before stopping and cumming inside per request of the raven prior to the love making. "Fuck me. Please. Take me hard and fast and rough. Bite me, bruise me, mark me. Show everyone that I am yours and yours alone. That you are mine just as much. Fill me up with your hot cum and fill me with your scent. I want to feel nothing but you. I want to see nothing but you. I want to taste nothing but you. I want to hear nothing but you. I want to smell nothing but you."

And that is exactly what he did. He made love to him twice before fucking him into the mattress and devouring his skin. Levi lay in Eren's arms, completely boneless and wiped out. Eren cleaned him with a wet rag and dressed him in under wear and a gown.

He cleaned up his own body and put on night trousers, pulling the quilt back to curl up around the ragged Captain. They fell asleep in the barely lit room, too puckered out to get up and do anything else.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Levi's POV

I got up from bed and wobbled to the bath room, retching into a bucket before rinsing my mouth out with water and stuffing two mint leaves between my lips. I chewed on them for five minutes before spitting them out and picking up the soiled bucket to clean out in the spring.

Once the smell was gone, I turned back to the house, waving at nearby soldiers who greeted me with a hearty salute. I placed it back in the bath room, cursing Eren lightly for my sore hips (even though I literally asked him to fuck me the night before) and dressed into my uniform, minus the gear of course because Eren is a stubborn little shit. My belly is getting bigger, and we are a battle away from beating back the titans. We've already found out the truth behind the creating of the titans. We just needed to go out of the walls one more time, kill all remaining titans within four hundred meters from the outer perimeter of Wall Maria, and then travel as far as we can across the abyss of wastelands and forests.

With Erwin gone, and the Aryan coconut wielding titan-shifter powers, we have no idea what we're going to do. As the new queen of the walls, Krista Lenz a.k.a. Historia Reiss awarded myself, Eren, Hanji, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, and another brave soldier I still had yet to learn the name of, [Hehe, yeah, if you know who the soldier is beside Sasha in season 3 episode 22, please comment it. I'm really upset that I don't know who it is.] a commander's brooch in honor of the heroic deeds we had done for the walls in eliminating the Reiss titan.