A Focused Moment Made [SMUT WARNING]

A FOCUSED MOMENT MADE

Levi's POV

I walked down the halls, head held high as I scrutinized everyone's cleaning. So far I've had to scold five people. Every one of them had done a horrendous job, which made me order them clean them again and again until I was satisfied. After that was done, I ordered the entire castle to be scrubbed down.

The house on the edge of the forest was almost complete. I resumed construction a week after Eren came home. It was coming along well, considering it had been left partially done for over a year in the midst of nature to fend for itself.

Upon reaching the canteen for a cup of warm green tea, something inside me stopped my movements. I gripped my abdomen and covered my mouth, face paling even lighter than normal as I ran to the bathroom. I kneeled over the toilet and heaved, coughing at the sour taste of acid on my tongue.

Voices sounded nearby that went from happy to panicked in seconds when they entered the restrooms. I looked back to see the coconut and the horse face gawking in panic. I whirled around as more of my stomach hurled into the basin. I felt a hand on my back and another pair holding my hair out of my face. The blondie yelled something, and I heard running. I sat there dry heaving, nothing left to expel as they comforted me.

More footsteps were heard, and then I was pulled into a pair of warm arms. I looked up and sighed before pulling my arms around his waist. We sat there in silence until eventually Hanji came in. Her and Eren both assisted me to the lab, sitting me on the table as the female brunette checked me.

Eren squeezed my hand tightly in his right hand, the left running its course through my ever-soft black hair. Hanji had me lay back so she could press my belly. After that she sat me up and took my blood.

She ran tests on it at her desk as me and Eren bit our lips in anticipation and nervousness.

Half an hour. One. One and a half. We sat there for what felt like an eternity before she came back to us with a relieved smile. We both sat up straight, waiting for her to give us the diagnostic.

"So, you two are probably going to shit some bricks."

My hands shook crazily, eyes wide as I anticipated what was to come.

"What is it, Hanji? Tell us! Please!" Eren sounded as worried and scared as I did as he berated her.

"Well, nothing is wrong, per say. I'm sure what I have to say might be more good news than bad."

"Just get onto it, Shitty Glasses!" I cried out frustratedly, hands itching to pull at the raven tresses decorating my head.

She grinned and jumped on her heels. "So you're not sick, at least it won't last forever. Just a few more months. Some mood swings, cravings, weight gaining. The norm."

"Hanji. You better spit it the fuck out before I shove my foot in your face." I gritted out timidly, teeth grinding as I stopped myself from getting up to strangle her to death.

"Calm down, Shortie! I'm getting there! You don't want to hurt yourself! So, I am proud to say, Eren and Levi Jäger, congratulations! You're gonna have a baby!"

I just sat there and blinked at her, mouth opening and closing as I searched for a response. My hands fluttered between my stomach and my lap, my brain barely taking in the information I was just given.

"What? Hanji, are you serious? Am I really pregnant?" I whispered lightly, mouth dry as I stopped the tears from falling.

I looked up to see her nodding her head vigorously in reply. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I practically shrieked as I was dragged backwards into Eren's chest. I was instantly swept away into a deep and passionate kiss as Eren practically threw me into the air.