Chapter 20

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'What were you smiling at?' Ji Hun asked, as we made our way to class. The bell rang, and we were heading to our first class, Geography. 

'It was nothing.....' I replied, with my head down. 

'What? You're talking to a boy, and you don't want to tell me?' He asked, but I quickly defended myself, knowing he would probably go around saying that. 

'No, I was looking at an article.' I managed to say. I noticed Ji Hun stopped walking, as he let go of my hand. He then held out the same hand out towards me. I took his hand, only for him to let go again. 

'I wasn't asking for your hand, it's your phone I want.' He replied, but I shook my head. 'Hey, don't give me that. I'm just making sure you're being loyal, and that you're not lying to me.' 

'But I'm not, can't you just trust me?' I replied, but he did nothing but stand still, and keep his hand out. I gave up, and handed my phone to him. He opened the lock screen, and raised his eyebrow. 'It's my birthday.' 

'You never told me your birthday, when is it?' He sighed. 

'June 27th' I replied, and he let out a sigh. A sigh of relief, I think, from what I heard. 

'Phew, its only March 21st. Plus, the Junior Formal is before your birthday, so I don't even have to worry about getting a gift for you.' He replied. 'Now, let's go.' He said. 

»»————-  ————-««

I told Namjoon and Jin, that I would be walking home with Hana today. But when I asked her, she just turned away, and ignored me. So now, I have to walk home with Ji Hun, because he insisted on walking with me. 

There has been pure silence, ever since he said his last goodbyes to his friends. Unfortunately, he insisted that we hold hands too, and to this second, he hasn't let go. He does anything just to annoy me, just so I can explode out on him, so he can expose all my secrets. But I won't let him win. I'll put up with this for as long as I have to, but he's not going to win. 

'I'm gonna have to leave you here, my parents want me back. I'll see you tomorrow babe.' He said, as he kissed my cheek and left me. 

I sighed as I made my way towards the house, this is going to take a lot of getting used to. I wish I had never agreed to this, but on the other hand, what other choice did I have?

'I thought you were walking with your friend....' Jin asked, as he saw me coming into the garden. He seemed to be heading to his car, he must be going somewhere. 

'I was, but he had to get home quick.' I said, before I stepped onto the steps, near the front door. I was just about to go in, when Jin said something. 

'He? I thought you said you'd be going with Hana....' He said. My eyes widen at the mention of it, I can't believe I said he. I didn't even think before I spoke.  I'm glad I was turned facing away from Jin,  otherwise he'd see my panic-stricken face. 

'Oh, I did? I meant to say she, my bad.' I replied, and hurried into the house, before he could question me further. 

I ran up to my room, once again, without greeting anyone who passed by me. I'm being a bit selfish, I do know that, but I can't help it. I just feel like being on my own, nearly all the time. I'm the only one who understands what's going on, therefore my own presence is the only one that'll do me any good. 

I took out my books from my bag, and began doing my homework. Unfortunately I have a fair bit to do, because most of the classes I have today, I also have tomorrow. I better get right into this....

»»————-  ————-««

You see, the bad thing about closing myself off from people, is that I feel bad if I ask them for help. I'm really struggling on my History homework, and I really need to ask someone for help, but I know I'll feel guilty if I do. 

Almost as if on command, a knock was heard on my door. I opened it, finding Namjoon standing there. I instantly released a sigh, a sigh of relief is was I would describe it as. 

'Are you okay? Do you need any help?' Namjoon asked, as I closed the door behind him. I sighed quietly, before nodding and answering his question. 

'Yes, and a lot of help....'

»»————-  ————-««

'Right, that should be it. But next time, just ask for help, there's no need to be afraid.' Namjoon said, as he was leaving. I smiled and nodded my head, while he exited the room. 

Finally, I'm finished my homework. I then ran onto my bed, ready to just relax. I told Namjoon that I didn't want any dinner, so I can just stay up here in my room. 

But the truth is, I don't want to face everyone. I want to apologise for my behaviour the past few days, but I'm still deciding on how to say it, and dinner is the only time everyone is in the same place, at the same time. I wonder if Google can help with this? Yeah, that's a pretty silly thought. But it's worth a try, right? 

I got off my bed, and searched for my bag, so I could get my phone. I looked through my bag, in every pocket, at least ten or more times, but nothing. That's when it hit me, Ji Hun never returned my phone. And to make matters even worse, he knows my password. I'm seriously in major trouble right now....

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I'm sorry it took so long to update this, I just didn't really know how to end it. Thankfully I read back over the chapter, and figured out how to end it. Anyways, for this chapter question, we have Mina:

'How many times a day do you lose your phone? For me, it's at least 2-3 times.....'