A/N

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Hey guys! ❤❤

So, that's it....the previous chapter you read, was the final one of the story.

This is honestly so weird for me, as I'm so used to updating it, so it's going to be so different. Especially when pressing the 'complete' button.

This has been my first long story, that I have completed. It took a little over a year, 42 chapters to finish. And, I am so thankful to each and every person that read even one chapter!

I really want to say a huge thank you, if you're reading this! Seeing comments, votes and reads on the chapters always motivated me to continue writing.

It was thanks to you guys that I had the chance to finish writing this. Because, there were many times I wanted to give it all up, and discontinue the story. But after seeing how many people actually read, and enjoyed the story, I decided to continue.

Now, like I stated beforehand, I will be doing bonus chapters. (And I have to edit the story too...) But of course, they won't affect the plot in any way. 

I just want to do it, because I just can't come to terms with the fact that I won't be writing the main story anymore. But I do hope you will enjoy them, if you choose to read them. 

If you don't that's completely fine, I'm happy you stayed with me anyways! But, if you are looking for another story, (yes, your author is shamelessly self promoting here-) feel free to look through my profile, I'm sure you'll find one you'll like! 

So once again, thank you so much, I couldn't have finished this story with you guys! Thank you for sticking with me, to the very end! I purple you guys!! 💜💜💜

»»————- ✼ ————-««