Chapter 12

»»————- ✼ ————-««

I closed the door behind Namjoon and sat down on the floor with my legs crossed. Namjoon and Jin did the same.

'So...what is it you need to talk to me about?' I asked as soon as I was sitting comfortably.

'School' Namjoon said looking over at Jin.

'We definitely need you to go' Jin continued obviously aware of the topic.

'And, I will be going to my old one...right?' I said, but I did I noticed their doubtful faces.

'Not exactly, this new school we had in mind is a little closer than your old one. So therefore it will be a lot handier for all of us if you go there rather then your old one' Namjoon said. I just sighed and nodded my head.

'And you'll also be starting on Monday' Jin continued.

'But I don't have any stuff for it' I said.

'We will get you that stuff as soon as we can, but we do have the essentials already so there is no need to worry about those' Namjoon said.

'Okay I guess....can you leave me on my own for a while? It's just so I can collect all my thoughts, I hope you both understand' I asked trying not to offend them in any way. Luckily they didn't get offended and nodded and headed out.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes to process what happened, when I heard a knock on my door. 'You can come in' I said being too lazy to just open it myself.

'Hey' the figure said, I looked up and found Yoongi.

'Hey' I said back while letting out a soft sigh. 

'So they told you about moving schools?' He asked.

'Yep' I said while nodding and sighing slightly.

'Well someone doesn't seem overly happy, but I got you something that might make you feel a little better' he said. And as he did I noticed he was hiding something behind his back. He took it from behind him and handed it to me.

'It's gorgeous!' I said looking at the object he gifted me.

'It was Taehyung's idea. But since he didn't come with us Jungkook picked it out and of course he didn't buy it, that was on me' he said scratching his head.

'That was so thoughtful of you all, I can take this to school instead of my personal one' I said with a huge smile on my face.

'Yeah, we thought that your personal bag might get damaged or something so Tae's idea was pretty good' he finished.

'Thank you so much, I'll go later and thank Jungkook and Taehyung' I said getting up from my bed and walking up to him and gave him a hug.

'No problem, I'll be going now' he said eventually letting go and heading out .

I then took a better look at the bag:

I once again just sat on the bed and thought about everything that is happening

Only then I realised I should probably tell my friends; Yeon, his sister Wendy and Shane that I will not be going back to the school.

I went onto the group chat, our group was 'Kool Cids' (and yes I am aware that is not the correct way of spelling either of those words).

Me: hey guys there is something you all need to know 

Wendy: hey girl, you haven't been texting in a while what's up

Me: I'm not going back to our school

Minho: why? Did something happen? Do I need to beat someone up?

Me: no! I'm just transferring that's all

Minho: we better still keep in touch, I'm not letting you go that easy

Wendy: I'm with him

Me: I wouldn't have it any other way

After the chat with Minho and Wendy I put my phone down and started drawing. I decided to draw one of my favourite DreamWorks characters, Toothless:

I was actually quite proud of my work so I stuck it up on my wall with blue tack that Hobi purchased for me at the shopping centre 

I was actually quite proud of my work so I stuck it up on my wall with blue tack that Hobi purchased for me at the shopping centre .

Now I decided to venture out of my room to Taehyung and Jungkook's rooms to go and thank them for the school bag. I went to Taehyung's room first and knocked firmly on the door. In a few short seconds the door swung open revealing Taehyung.

'Oh, hi Mina, is everything okay?' Taehyung asked as soon as he saw me., while bowing. 

'Yeah, Taehyung I just wanted to thank you for the bag, at least now I don't have to use my personal one' I said.

'That's okay, don't worry about it Mina.' He replied .

'You don't need to be so formal with me, it's okay.' I said noticing he always said Mina, after every sentence.

'Okay then, but you have to call me Tae' He says.

'Sur-

'Mina can you come down for a minute?' I heard Jin shout from I think it was the hallway.

'I'm coming' I shouted back. I waved bye to Tae and headed downstairs to see what Jin needed.

'What's up?' I asked

'So, you know the way that us seven are in a band, right?' He said.

'Yeah....'

'Well we can't exactly keep this a secret forever, but we will have to explain all of this at some point, so I need you to be prepared for when we do.' He finished.

'Sure, I'm fine with that.' I replied.

'Good, now, do you want to help me prepare dinner?'

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N This time, the question comes from Mina:

'Who is your favourite DreamWorks character?'