Chapter 30

A/N Guys! We made it to Chapter 30!! Yassss, I'm really happy it got this far! ❤❤ Anyways, on with the chapter- 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

I took another look in the mirror, before I had to go: 

'You look amazing!!' Taehyung said, as soon as I walked into his room

'You look amazing!!' Taehyung said, as soon as I walked into his room. Jimin must have went in, while I was out changing, because he was now sitting at Tae's desk. 

'What's the occasion?' He asked, as soon as he saw me. 

'I ummm-

'She's going out, with her friend.' Hoseok quickly said. 'You look great, by the way!' 

'Is the friend, a boy?' I heard someone's voice say, from the doorway. Everyone turned around, and I saw Jin standing in the doorway. I couldn't help but smile the second I thought of Yeon, and my face must have gone completely red, and given it away. 'So it is.' 

'Okay, yeah. It is...' I confessed to both Jin and Jimin. 'I have a...date...' 

'Awwww' Both Jin and Jimin said at the same time. I felt myself go red, yet again. 

'I was just passing by, and I heard 'date' so, what's happening?' Yoongi said, walking into the room. 

'Well, you might as well tell Namjoon and Jungkook too.' I said to myself. 

'If you say so...' Yoongi said, and before I could stop him, to tell him I was just joking, he shouted down the hallway. 'Namjoon, Jungkook, Mina wanted to tell you both, that she has a date.' 

'I was just kidding...' I said, once he turned back to me. He just shrugged his shoulders, and mouthed 'whoops'. 

'Mina has a what now?' Jungkook said, speeding in through the doorway. Not a minute or two later, Namjoon came through the door. 

'Okay, now everyone knows. I have a date, with this guy...' I said, now that everyone was here. 

'Nah, you're too young for dates...' Jungkook said, making everyone laugh. 

'I'm almost 16....' I replied. 

'It's Mina's choice, Kookie.' Taehyung said, as I saw everyone nodding. 

'Well, that guy better be careful. He better not hurt you, or else he doesn't know what'll be coming to him...' Jungkook said, more to himself, than anyone else. But, everyone heard, and let out a small laugh. 

'I second that.' Hoseok replied. I rolled my eyes jokingly, but they only laughed more. 

'Who's taking you?' Namjoon asked. 

'Hoseok, I think.' I said, and turned back to see Hoseok smiling and nodding. 

'Well, you better be off. You could be late.'