Chapter 34

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'So make yourself comfortable, on the chairs or couch.' My father said, as soon as we entered his apartment. Surprisingly, the apartment wasn't too far away from Jin and Namjoon- Well, BTS' one. So I wouldn't have to go far, if I ever wanted to see them. 

I walked up to the living space, and took a seat in the nearest armchair. I sat, rather awkwardly, and waited in silence. I don't even know what I was waiting for. I was just waiting, hoping something would happen. 

'Are you hungry, thirsty?' My father asked, and I quickly shook my head. 'I'll make you a sandwich.' 

'I'm okay, really.' I quickly replied, and gave a soft smile. 

'Do you like ham? Cheese? Butter?' My father continued, taking a few things out of the fridge. I could barely see him, but just enough through the doorway, that continued on from the living space. 'Wait, do you even like bread?' 

'Really, I'm not hungry.' I replied, getting up, and walking towards the kitchen. 

'I'll have it done in a few minutes.' My father stated, as if completely ignoring my past few responses. 

'I- 

I was about to speak up, when I heard the sound of a door unlocking. I looked behind me, through the doorway, and saw a rather tall lady walk in, with bags in her arms. 

'Don't just stand there, help me out!' I heard the woman say, as she saw my frozen body standing, and staring at her. Once I had realised I still didn't move, I finally shook my head, and rushed towards the door. 

'Where will I put them?' I asked, as I took a few of the bags from her. She looked around the apartment, and pointed towards the sofa. 

'Just over there.' 

I nodded my head, as I carried the bags towards the place she had pointed to. I rested all of them on the sofa, and turned back to her. 

'Do you need any more help?' I asked, as she looked towards me. The sudden look of irritation was present on her face, as she rolled her eyes. 

'Don't put them on the sofa, you'll dirty it that way.' She began, and she walked over, wobbling from side to side thanks to her remarkably high heeled shoes, and took the bags off the sofa, before collapsing on it. 

'Sorry.' I muttered, looking down towards the ground. 

'Here you are.' I heard my father's voice say, as a plate was directed my way. I took it in my hands, as I said a small thank you. 

'So is this your daughter?' The woman asked, showing a huge smile. Note that it was directed at my father, who was standing no where near me. 

'Ah dear, I didn't hear you come in.' My father said, as he walked up to the woman, and planted a kiss on her cheek. 'Mina, this is my fiancé.' 

'Nice to meet you.' I smiled, as she returned a clearly fake one. 'I'm Mina.' 

'Yes, your father just said that. And you can call me Mrs. Lee.' She replied, showing one of those toxic grins. 

'Mrs? I thought you weren't married- 

'Yet. We will be, soon enough. So what's the difference, right?' Mrs. Lee interrupted. 

'How about we go for a walk? The park isn't far from here, so you and I can talk. I'm sure you have many questions.' He stated, getting his coat. 

'Well clearly...' 

»»————-  ————-««

'So, is there anything you want to ask me?' My father said, breaking the ice. We had been walking around for at least 10 minutes, without even one word being spoken. 

'Where's mum?' I asked, once I had finally mustered up enough courage to. It was the one question I had on my mind, since I first saw the man really

'Well, it's a bit difficult to explain. Your mother, she simply left. She had...other matters to attend to. She saw no reason to stay, once she sent you away.' He stated, after taking a few minutes for himself. 

'She....mother just left?' I asked, and was met with the same statement as before. But still, it was pretty sudden, and I found it rather tough to accept. 

'Yes. She didn't want to stay with me, so after you were taken care of, she simply left.' 

'Oh.' I replied, not knowing how else to respond. I had no words to say, nothing. 

'But why dwell in the past, when there's a happy and bright future ahead of us, right?' My father replied, showing a soft smile, trying to make the mood lighter. 

'Right.' 

»»————-  ————-««

'Bye!' I shouted, towards waving my father's car. I walked up to the building, BTS' apartment, that I had been dropped off at. I ran up to the door, and knocked loudly on it. 

'Mina, you're back!!' Jimin said, as soon as he opened the door, and noticed me standing there. He opened the door wide enough to let me in, and stepped back in order to let me do so. 

'Yeah...' I replied, as I stepped inside. 

'Jin's just making some dinner.' Jimin informed me, and I lightly nodded. I followed him towards the kitchen, where I saw Jin stirring a pot, and Namjoon doing the dishes. 

'I'm back.' I announced, and both Namjoon and Jin turned around to me. 

'Yes, I see that.' Jin laughed, as I too let out a slight chuckle. 'Did you enjoy yourself?' 

'Very much so.' I admitted, thinking back to everything my father and I had done. Nothing new really, the same things I would do with the guys here; Talking, playing a board games, cooking....

Namjoon began to speak, but I couldn't hear him. Or rather, I chose not to. My sudden thoughts took over me, and blocked everything else out. 

All I had done today, is the same I do every day with my father. They were there for me, when he wasn't around. I can only really pick one of them, only one. I wish someone would tell me just which one...

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I apologise for the wait, I just had a bit of writer's block, come the end of the chapter. I hope you all liked it anyways!! ❤

Please do tell me your thoughts, did you like (or dislike) this chapter? Thank you for reading, have a great day/night! I purple you!! 💜💜