Chapter 35

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' Nina Unnie asked me. 

'I-I think so....' 

'You can take more time, if you need it.' Unnie reassured me, and I shook my head. 

'No, I've made my decision.' I stated, looking towards my bags. 

'Well, we'll all miss you terribly.' Taehyung stated, walking over and giving me a hug. I hugged him back, even tighter than he had. Well, if that was even possible. 

'I'm not gonna lie, I might actually miss you. You keep the other guys quiet, for far longer than Jin or Namjoon can....' Yoongi said, walking over to me, and once Taehyung let go, he also gave me a hug. I let out a light laugh at his response, knowing that this was the closest thing, to saying he's miss me. 

'I'll miss watching cartoons with you....' Jungkook admitted, as he walked over to me. As Yoongi let go, he hugged me tightly. 'And of course, I'll miss just you too.' 

'I need a hug quickly, before I cry.' Hoseok said, as he wrapped his arms around me. I did the same, and soon enough, Hoseok let go. 'Enjoy yourself, and don't miss us too much.' 

'I wish you didn't have to go....' Jimin said softly, also hugging me. 'Don't forget to remember the good times, with us.' 

I nodded, after hearing what Jimin said. After a few seconds, I let go, and turned to Jin and Namjoon. I felt my eyes stinging, as a tear rolled down my cheek. I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I guess that's a lot easier said, than done. 

'No, Mina. Don't cry, it's okay.' Jin reassured me. I nodded my head lightly, as I threw myself into his arms. I lightly cried onto his shoulder, but he didn't mind. 

'We'll always be here for you, no matter what.' I heard Namjoon say, as I felt another pair of arms wrap around me. Only a few seconds later, I felt all 7 guys' arms around me, in a group hug. It was a bit tight. It was as though, non of them really wanted to let me go. 

I won't lie when I say, that it became a little hard to breathe. But that didn't matter to me, not even the slightest. All that I cared about, right now and in this moment, was how I spent the last few minutes with my amazing family. 

Yeah, my family. They are, and always will be my family. Even though I'm moving in with my dad now, and his family, it doesn't mean I can't call these 7 bunch of idiots, this being said with the highest of respect, my family too. 

They've been there for me, when no one else was. They freed me, from the one place that tormented me most. They taught me life lessons, I would never have known, had I not been with them. They really made a huge impact of my life. 

And now, I've chosen to leave them. To go on, and stay with my father. Through-out the past few hours, I kept on thinking back to why I would even want to leave such amazing people. I would think back to why exactly, I chose to go to a man I never spent more than a couple of hours with. Rather than stay with these seven amazing guys, that made my life so much brighter. 

And even through my ongoing brainstorm sessions, I could never land on a stable answer. That is why it's so hard for me to leave them now. Because I don't know what is ahead of me, and whether or not they'll be apart of it. But I just know, it's the next step I have to take. And sometimes, you have to be brave enough to leap, and take that chance. 

'Your father is here, Mina.' I heard Unnie say. And at that moment she said it, not one person moved from their positions. Everyone wanted to stay like this, just for a minute or two longer, in the hopes that this feeling would stay with us all, forever. 

'Okay everyone, Mina has to be leaving now.' Namjoon announced, earning a few groans and sighs of disappointment from the others. Within a few minutes, everyone had let go, and I was standing on the porch. 

'I love you all, and I'll miss you so much.' I stated, before opening the door, and exiting the house. I walked out, with my bags in hand. I had more now, than when I had arrived here. 

'Mina, we forgot to give this to you.' I heard Namjoon's voice say, as he hurried towards the car. 'Just in case we don't see you, before your birthday.' 

'Thank you.' I replied, as I gave him one last hug, and took the bag from him. I got into the car, and put the gift beside me. I looked out the window, and waved continuously until my arm hurt. I saw the guys waving too, as the car started up, and drove off. 

'Well, kiddo. Are you excited to be spending some quality time with your old man?' My father asked, and I nodded my head. 

'Yeah, I am.' I said, rather quietly. I didn't want to talk, I just wanted a little silence, so I could think to myself for a bit. 

'Don't worry, you won't miss those guys. You'll be far too busy for that.' My father said, thinking he was helping. But, it only made me feel worse. 

What if, for some reason, I forget about them? What if they forget about me? There may be a time where I need them, but if they forget about me, what would I do? 

I was brought out of my thought, when I heard my phone go off. As much as I didn't want to go and check it, I thought I might as well see who it was. And I sure was glad I checked, because it had lightened up my mood a bit. 

Tae: Miss you already!! 

I had only just left, and Taehyung decided to go on our group chat, and tell me he is already missing me. I looked at the text, and a smile formed on my face. I watched as a few more tests appeared, from everyone else. 

I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at the thought of it. I'm going to miss this, and miss all of them. What am I ever going to do without them? 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N This was quite an upsetting chapter, wasn't it? Well, unfortunately it doesn't end here. Have tissues ready, once the next few chapters come (whenever that will be). 

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and aren't too annoyed at Mina's decision. I purple you all!! Have a great day/night! 💜💜💜

 I purple you all!! Have a great day/night! 💜💜💜