1. This is Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook's POV:

'I am so done with my life... there's no point on living when everyone hates you...'

I am locked up in my room, crying. As they do everyday, kids at school kept messing up with me. It had been like that since 1st grade, when I started using glasses. It got even worse when I started gaining recognition for being exceptionally good at school. They'd make fun of me rejecting parties to study, or would get angry when I won a prize. And whenever I did something wrong, they'd remind me of it. Every. Freaking. Time. It's really hard to keep studying and getting good grades when the only people who will care is your mom, Dad and your stepbrother.

My bullies are part of a "gang" called 'The Death Glare' and BOY.  That name surely fits them. Well, the gang is composed by 15 boys. 3 of them are my bullies. The other 12 attend other schools. The ones in my school are: Kang Daniel, Kim Jaemin and Xu Minghao. Daniel is the leader of the 'sub-unit' that is in my school.

You'll be wondering: Doesn't your family do something about it?

Well, my stepbrother, Jimin, used to. He used to attend the same school as I. He defended me from bullies whenever they'd show up. But 3 years ago, he was expelled for beating up the kids that were bothering me. I still feel guilty. I feel very guilty because it was because of me he was expelled. He was expelled for defending me.

Well, it's been three years since that happened and they bully me now twice as much. They usually catch me at the end of the day and punch the hell out of me. I never get home without at least a black eye.

You probably will be wondering: And why the hell don't you just attend another school?

Oh boy.

If it was that easy.

I cannot attend another school because mine is the cheapest school. My parents cannot afford another school for me. They have enough trouble by making Jimin attend a different school. I can't ask them to spend more money on me when I know it'll be hard for them. I don't want to be a pain in the ass for them.

Well, good thing the school year ends in a week. That way I'll be free of those jerks for two months.

Today is Monday. That means that in four day I'll take my break from them. Hallelujah.

I finally stop crying and go to the bathroom. I take the first aid kit. Today they had punched me really hard, so I had a little scar on my cheek. Blood was dripping from it. I quickly cure the wound and then get out of the bathroom. I go to the living room and spot Jimin watching T.V as he eats some snacks.

He's older than me for one year, yet I'm about a head taller than him. I assume his mother was short, because dad surely isn't short.

Jimin's story is quite sad. His mom got pregnant at a very young age. She was 17 and dad was 23 (yeah, I know). His mom was hella horny one day, so she forced his boyfriend to have relations with her. They had Jimin nine months later, on October 13th, of 2002. His dad tried his best to be a good dad for him. His mom, on the other hand, was never home. She went to parties, got drunk and stuff. Dad one night caught that woman cheating on him. He took Jimin with him and moved out. He went back to live with his parents. Luckily, they helped him. One year later, he met my mom. And now here I am. We used to live in Busan, but we moved to Seoul when I was 4, maybe 5.

Jimin noticed me and immediately paused the T.V. He stared at me a few seconds, then stood up and ran to hug me. He checked my face and sighed.

-They punched you again, huh?- he said with sad eyes. I nodded in response. Jimin shook his head as he hugged me again.- Why don't you ask mom and dad to change you to another school?
-Because I don't wanna be a burden to them, ok?
-But Jungkook..- Jimin broke the hug to look at me.- You are not a burden, ok? Mom and dad care about you, just as I do. And I don't want you to be sad.
-Please don't.- I said as I looked away.- You are not changing my mind.- Jimin sighs. He looks a little pissed for my stubbornness.
-Fine.- he says. There's a moment of silence before he speaks up again.- Do you want to see a movie? I can put a Marvel one if you want.
-Umm, no thanks. I will come when I finish my homework.
-Oh.. ok. I better get doing mine as well. Gosh, I forgot they had left us homework. Well, see you later, Kook.
-Yeah.

I walk to my room and lock myself in. I take my notebooks out of my backpack and start solving the math problems they assigned us. Later, I finish the lab report of today and print my Geography worksheets. At the end, I try to do my English homework. Ugh, it's my worst subject. I do my best to have good grades in it, but I can barely get an 8.
Good thing anyone asked me to do their homework today, otherwise I'd die.

I spend about one hour trying to do the English homework and finally I finish it.

Just as I am packing my stuff inside my backpack I hear a knock on the door. A few seconds later I hear mom and dad entering the house. I slowly get out of my room to say hello. As soon as I enter the living room, mom hugs me.

-Sweetie...- it's all she says. Dad goes to the kitchen and comes back a few seconds after with banana milk. My favorite. He also has some cookies in a plate. He hands them to me and they all lead me to the couch. Jimin allows me to choose the movie. I, of course, chose Iron Man. I love Marvel movies, and he is my favorite super hero. We all see the movie together.

This makes me feel better. It makes me feel safe.

I don't know when I fell asleep. I feel someone carrying me to my room, but I'm way to tired to do something. They place me on my bed and go away, closing the door behind them.