2. Important news

JungKook's POV:

Today is Wednesday. It had been a surprisingly good day, since no one had bothered me at all. I was putting my stuff back in my locker when I hear a slam on the locker next to my face. I jump a little and turn around to see who the hell did that. I see Daniel laughing with Jaemin and Minghao. I rolled my eyes as I closed my locker. I turn around to face them.

-What do you want now, Daniel?
-Well, we just wanted to see if you missed us, that's all.- Daniel replied with a devilish smile.
-Ugh, just go away. I'm having a good day, and I don't want you to ruin it with your shit.
-Hey hey hey!- Minghao shouted as he grabbed me by the shirt.- You better watch your language, you little shit!
-We should give him a lesson, so he learns to respect us.- Jaemin suggested, smirking.
-I was thinking the same, Jae. He must respect us, right?- Daniel said, grabbing me by the neck of my button-up shirt as he looked straight into my eyes.- Let's have some fun with him, shall we?

As soon as he finished his sentence, he punched me straight in my jaw. I groan in pain as the three boys start punching me, as they do everyday. My face, stomach, chest, everything. I end in the floor, laying my back against the lockers. Daniel kneeled and stared into my eyes with a devilish spark on his eyes. He had this really freaking scary scowl that makes me shiver every time he sees me. It's really creepy.

-Another shit like this, Jeon, and we will break that bitchy mouth of yours. Understood?
-...
-UNDERSTOOD, JEON JUNGKOOK?!
-Y-Yes....
-Good. Let's go guys.

He stood up and left. I stayed some moments in silence, and then started sobbing. It's always the same shit. But why though? I've never done anything bad to them. I wish I could know what was my mistake.

Just three more days, Jungkook. Three more days and you will be free of them... at least until the new school year begins, I quietly say to myself.

I slowly stand up, while picking up some of my things, which fell down when they started hitting me.

I put my backpack on, place the hood of my jacket over my head and walk away.

I have been always curious about why the teachers never actually did something when they were bullying me. I mean, it'd be an easier life if the teachers actually did something to bullies. But I guess it's because this is a mf public school. The teachers say they can't deny education to anyone. Apparently, they can only stop students when they have murdered someone. They just occasionally call their attention , but that's pretty much it. I believe it's stupid, and I don't think all the public schools do that, but well. What can I do? It's the principal's school after all, and it's his rules. Well, that's what he says.

Ugh. I hate my school. Actually, I hate my life. The only good things in it are my parents and my brother, Jimin. And... sometimes... I tend to feel like a burden to them.. I feel worthless, and I feel like they are just being nice to me because they are well-mannered, not because they truly care about me. I've talked about it to Jimin, one night, when I was particularly sad. I had had a very rough day and mom and dad were very busy to talk. I was 9. Maybe 10. He had sat next to me and hugged me tightly. He had sworn that I was not a burden. That they loved me a lot and that they weren't 'being nice' with me. That they truly cared for me. I told him that I believed him... but deep inside... I didn't believe him at all. I mean, I wanted to believe him, but I couldn't. I had this feeling, that everyone secretly hates me, and that they are just pretending so I don't get hurt.... and... I feel that... one day... they'll just leave. They'll be tired of me and they'll just go and leave me alone. I don't know. It's just a feeling. I wish I could get rid of it. I'm sick of living with this constant anxiety. It's driving me crazy.

...

I get home a little late (I got home at 5:50 or so when I'm supposed to get there at 3), since I couldn't reach the bus and I came walking all the way back. Plus, Daniel, Minghao and Jaemin bet me up again, so that was another reason why I got late. When I get home, I find out mom and dad were already home. Mom was pacing around, looking worried. Dad was calling someone when I step inside the house. Jimin was also there, calling someone too. As soon as I enter the room, they all stare at me. They look relieved.

-Where were you?- Mom asked as she checked my face. I tried to lower my head but she lifted it up, revealing to her my bleeding lip, along with many bruises on my face. She covered her mouth, worried. She looked like she was about to cry. She turned around to face my dad, and I could see he and Jimin wore her same expression. Mom quickly cured my wounds and then told me to rest a little. Luckily, we didn't have homework today, so I slept a little.

When it was around 9 PM, mom knocked softly on my door. I told her to come in. She and dad entered the room, looking a little happy. They sat in my bed. Mom took a deep breath before she talked.

-Honey... we know that you are..- she stopped, probably trying to find the right words.- having a bad time at school. I tried talking with the principal, but that dumbass just kept saying that since it was a public school, he couldn't deny education to anyone and that he couldn't do anything unless you were threatened with dead. So dad and I have been talking, along with Jimin. We finally decided it. Honey.- she said facing dad.- You tell him.

Dad took a deep breath before speaking. And I have to say, that what he told me in that moment, left me in absolute shock.

-We are transferring you to Jimin's school.