15. What's going on with me?!

Jungkook's POV:

I'm so happy Jimin is ok. I was really scared. I thought he'd have some serious damage and he'd have to stay in the Hospital for life or something. Luckily, he's fine now.

I was about to go get him some water when I saw Taehyung getting arrested. He tried to put resistance, but at the end he surrendered. He looked back and accidentally locked eyes with me. And what I saw made me felt bad for him.

I could only see despair and sadness in his eyes... with also a lot of guilt. I was about to say something when the policemen pushed him through the elevator and we lost eye contact.

-Jungkook? Are you ok?- Dad made me snap back to reality.
-Oh.. yeah. I'm ok...- I tried to change the subject to make it less awkward.- So, Jimin, is it true that you were fighting over a song and that's why you crashed?- I asked. He sighed, letting out a chuckle.
-Yes..., I know, stupid, right? It was so foolish!
-True. You should've been more careful.., but at least you're alive.- I answered.
-Jungkook's right.- Mom said, caressing Jimin's arm.- The only thing that matters is that you're alive and you ain't seriously hurt.
-So does that mean I'm not grounded?
-Ha, you thought! You're still grounded for 4 weeks.- Dad said, crossing his arms.- No parties, no going to your friend's houses, no cellphone, no computer.
-But can I get to see Yoongi? I mean, you can't forbid me seeing my boyfriend, right?
-Of course, I'm not a monster. But that's it, and only once a week.
-Fair enough.- Jimin said sighing.
-So.- Mom said, looking at the nurse.- Is my son allowed to go home, since he didn't suffer any serious damage?
-Of course. You can take him home now.
-All right, let's go.- Dad said, helping Jimin get up.

Dad drove us home. When we arrived home, everyone walked to their rooms, except for me. Mom asked me the reason, I just told her I wanted to drink some milk. It was a lie.

I walked to our little window in the living room and looked outside. The city lights made the view simply pretty.

Taehyung being arrested suddenly came to my mind. I don't know why, but it made me feel bad for him. I mean, he looked so hopeless. His brown locks fell on his face, partially covering his scared expression. His deep, beautiful and dark eyes, filled with despair and-

'HOLD ON! WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?! IT'S FREAKING KIM TAEHYUNG, THE MEANIE!'

I walked to my room, feeling for some reason uncomfortable. I locked myself in and tried to get some sleep. But I couldn't get any. The pretty- ahem, ahem, I mean- The sad face of Kim Taehyung kept appearing on my mind.

I tossed and turned, trying to forget it.

'The heck is going on with me?'

Taehyung's POV:

-You'll stay there for 24 hours. Your father will come pick you up after those hours pass.- The policeman said as he harshly pushed me inside an empty cell. 'Ah shit, not my father', I thought as I held onto the bars tightly.

My relationship with my parents is not so good. Screw that, it's horrible. But with my father? Oh man, if I told you...

The policeman left and I sighed. I'd have to spend freaking 24 hours on THIS place? God hates me, doesn't he?

I stood up and started pacing around my cell, bored. They didn't let me keep my phone, so I had nothing to do. I could see in the clock that was in front of my cell that it was already 22:47. At this time I usually was already getting inside my cozy bed, after a delicious dinner cooked by the most fine chefs in all the world. Instead, today I was in a small and cold cell that smelled horrible.

Suddenly, Jungkook's face came to my mind. When the policemen where arresting me, he and I locked eyes for a few moments. I saw how his cheerful expression, due to Jimin's good health, changed into a slightly worried one.

I sighed as I sat down on the hard and cold floor.

'Well, that moment was kinda weird. I mean, why did we even look at each other like that? Is not like we actually like each other. We're not even friends! Still..., his eyes were pretty. They were big, doe eyes. They were dark brown, almost impossible to see a pupil. Still I saw it. And his eye-lashes were long. Cute. And the shine on his eyes, it seemed really pretty. Almost magical. Yeah, and- WAIT A GOD DAMN SECOND! THE FUCK AM I THINKING?! THAT'S JEON DAMN NERD JUNGKOOK! EWWW!!!'

I shook my head. I felt the air around me getting hotter and heavier. I touched my cheek and realized I was blushing. I widened my eyes as I quickly stood up and started pacing rapidly around the cell.

'The heck is going on with me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's finally back? 7v7

I'm sorry it took me so long. My school has been eating me alive. Plus, my mother grounded me since I failed one exam, so this is being written secretly, so I wouldn't let you down. She thinks I'm doing homework. Cute. How innocent. But well yeah, I'm sorry I hadn't updated. Byee uwu