10. Bad luck

Taehyung's POV:

Did he? Did he really just...

I'm way more than dumbfounded. How dare him to treat me like that! Fucking jerk.

Everyone is staring at me now. I give them one glance filled with hatred and that was enough for them to go back to their work.

The only one who kept staring was Yugyeom. I don't know why but he kept glancing at me. I couldn't decipher his expression; was it anger? Was he shocked? Idk and honestly I don't care.

I was half glad and half annoyed that the teacher wasn't here at the moment. She had to go to the restroom, so she didn't see anything.

I checked my watch. 15 more minutes and we get out. I decided to just pretend I was doing something. Hate to admit it, but I don't know what the hell to do now.

After 15 minutes the teacher gets in and announced the end of the class. I decide not to tell the teacher the real reason why we didn't finish the assignment. I'm not stupid. I know that she'd ask me the reason why Jungkook was angry at me and I wouldn't know what to say. Instead, I told her he was feeling dizzy and he had to go to the restroom. She just shrugged and let me go.

I walked to my next class, which is... oh crap. I have Math next.

Nonononono, why?!

I'll have to seat in front of him for 2 HOURS in MATH! MATH!

Ugh. I hate life.

Well, at least it isn't English class. If there's something I'm even worse than Math in, it's definitely English.

I slowly walked defeated to the Math classroom.

I entered and noticed that Jungkook was already there, talking to Yugyeom. I noticed he stopped talking and stared at me when I approached to my seat. I decided to ignore him and looked straight forward. I could feel his eyes on my back. He was probably ripping me apart with his eyes and that motivated me even more not to look at him.

Well. This day can't get any worse, right?

Suddenly the teacher entered the classroom with a bunch of papers under her arm.

-Keep all your stuff under the desk and leave only a pencil, sharpener and eraser. You are taking an math evaluation test.

Well shit! This is definitely NOT my day!

I angrily kept my stuff under my desk as the teacher placed the EIGHT PAGES LONG
TEST.

-You may start now.

We all started our test. I could hardly understand a thing. I wrote somethings to make it look like I had tried.

After 2 hours, the teacher picked up the tests. I handed her my test hesitantly.

-See you tomorrow, guys!

We all headed out of the classroom to our next classes.

I'll better check my phone's schedule to see what class is next and OMG YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

English class?!

FFS, why does life hate me so much today?!

I walked slowly to the classroom, thinking about how my day couldn't get any worse.
Luckily, English class wasn't THAT bad. Of course, I still struggled a lot, but nothing so bad.

When the class finally finishes I got out of there and went to the restroom to was my face. I looked at myself in the mirror.

At least this awesome face is still perfect.

I was about to turn around and go away but I noticed something. I stepped close to the mirror and my jaw dropped.

No way... nonononono why?!

I saw a red, stupid pimple on my cheek. It was not so small. It could hardly be unseen.

Why didn't the guys tell me before?! Many should've already seen it, ugh!

I tried to pop it but I remembered my stylist once told me that if you pop them they'll leave marks, and that's the last thing I need now, so I reluctantly left the restroom and walked to the cafeteria.

When I got to our table, I saw Jungkook was already there. Ugh.

I just sat down and started eating my food.

I noticed Jungkook, who was in front of me. staring from moment to moment. I could see his eyes were filled with wrath.

I tried to ignore him, but his glare was to intense to ignore.

I wish he would stop it. I'm not in the mood of tolerating annoying brats rn.

After a few moments, I snapped.

-TF are you looking at, Jeon?!