11. Gyeomie and Jungoo

JungKook's POV:

-TF are you looking at, Jeon?!

-What are you talking about, Hyung?- I asked him, confused.
-Don't come to me with that shitty mask of "The innocent cute baby"! You've been staring at me for a while and it's really getting on my nerves!  

The heck is he talking about?

-What the-?
-What? Do you have any problem with me? Is it this annoying pimple on my face which I'm really unpleased to see that no one told me about before?- he said, quickly glancing the other boys. They just stared at him and slightly widened their eyes, as if they had just spotted the pimple now.

If you ask me, that pimple's more invisible than me.

Well, back to our little 'fight'.

I'm really pissed, but mostly confused, by his attitude.

-No one was staring at you.- I told him a little too coldly.- Don't think you're so special.

I saw his expression change from 'annoyed as hell' to OMG! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU MOTHER FUCKING COW! JUST DIE, YOU FILTHY GERM!
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
(Understood that reference 7v7? I was watching Cells at work!, pls don't kill me :'v)

I just drank some water as the air filled with so much tension.

We all just ate in an awkward silence. The bell rang and we walked to our classrooms.

**Time skip to classes ending cuz I'm lazy**

Classes are finally over. Phew. Today is Friday, so I'll have two days to rest. Yey!

Today I'll have to walk alone to my house tho, since Jimin told me he was going on a little date with Yoongi Hyung.

Meh. I can handle to walk to my house alone.

As I'm walking down the street I start thinking about Taehyung Hyung's > (Yup. Ik that sounded hella weird. I'm sorry ;;-;;attitude towards me.

He's been kinda rude to me. Well, very. He openly offended me and my family in Biology class and on our break he yelled at me for no reason! I mean, I may have been looking at him without realizing, since I was just thinking about life at that moment, but that doesn't give him the right to yell at me like that!

Ugh, I can't believe it.

I hoped we'd become friends, and deep inside I still have a little hope, but so far he doesn't seem to like me.

I think he hates me. Although I don't think I've given him a proper reason to hate me? Oh well, people is weird.

I keep walking as I put on my earphones. But when I played the music, I came to the realization that one of them didn't work anymore. Great.

When I finally arrived home, Jimin still wasn't here. Neither were mom and dad. I decided to take a hot bath to clear my thoughts about this not so lucky day. When I stepped out, I received a new message from a strange number.

XXX XXXX XXXX:
Hey there! Is this Jeon Jungkook's cellphone?

Golden Jungkook:
Depends. Who is this?

XXX XXXX XXXX:
It's me, Yugyeom!

Golden Jungkook:
Oh, hi! Hold on, let me just add you to my contacts

XXX XXXX XXXX:
Okok.

*You added XXX XXXX XXXX to your contacts*

*You changed his name to "Gyeomie"*

Golden Jungkook:
Is done.

Gyeomie:
Good. How did you save my contact?

Golden Jungkook:
Well, I clicked your contact and pressed the option of "add to your contacts"... that's it :v

Gyeomie:
HAHAHHAHAHA OMG
I MEANT WITH WHAT NAME YOU SAVED MY CONTACT!😂😂🙄

Golden Jungkook:
Oh... sorry hahaha
I saved you as "Gyeomie"
I thought it sounded cute🥺
If you don't like it, it's ok
Just tell me :(

Gyeomie:
Omg, it's SO cute
I luv it uwu
In case u were wondering:
I saved u as "Jungoo🐰"

Golden Jungkook:
Cute
But the 🐰 emoji tho😂😂😂

Gyeomie:
What? You remind me of a cute bunny so..
Is it offensive to you or...?

Golden Jungkook:
It's ok. It's funny actually.

Gyeomie:
LOL
Well
Goodbye
I gotta finish some homework

Golden Jungkook:
Okay, bye!

Gyeomie:
Bye

<><><>

I turned my cellphone off as I lay down in my bed. I don't know when do I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter :'v