13. Mall

Jimin's POV:

I was woken up by the sound of my cellphone's notifications. I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the light.

'Mh, I shouldn't have stayed up reading...'

I turned my cellphone on and saw the messages were from Tae:

<><><>

95GUCCITAE😂💙:
Hi Jimin!
Just friendly reminder, today I'll go for you at 13:00, ok?
Jimin??
Heyyy
U up?

<><><>

I sleepily turned the device off as I closed my eyes again...

Then I suddenly bolted my head up as I quickly checked the hour.

12:43 pm.

-FUCK!- I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. The water was a little cold, but I didn't have time to complain. After 5 minutes I got out of the shower and ran to my room. I quickly dried my hair as I mentally reprehend myself for waking up so late. Then I hurried to my closet and looked for something to wear. Since I didn't have much time I just took the first thing I could find, which were an oversized hoodie with a kitty drawn on it, some ripped jeans and white sneakers. I rushed out of my room, but I crashed with JungKook and he fell to the ground.

-Omg, Jungkook! I'm so sorry!
-It's ok..- he said groaning as he got up.- But why were you running?
-Oh, I'm a little late.
-Late? For what? Are you going to another date with Yoongi Hyung?
-Nope, I'm actually going to the mall with Taehyung.
-I see...- he said, his face showing a little irritability.
-Is everything ok?- I asked, confused.
-Sure. Go and have fun with him.- he walked to his room and closed the door.
-Ok..? Well, see ya Kook!
-Mhm- I heard from across the door.

I walked out of our apartment and locked the door. I ran downstairs and opened the apartment's door. When I got out my jaw dropped. What was outside definitely let me dumbfounded.

There was a beautiful, shiny Mercedes Benz in front of the building. I could bet my entire ass that it was new.

What shocked me the most was that I saw Taehyung leaning on the car with a smirk on his face.

No way... there's no way that-

-Hey Jimin!- he waved to me. I slowly waved back, still shocked.- Do you like my new car?
-YOUR NEW CAR?! No way it's yours, you aren't 18 years old yet! When did you get your license?!
-Well, hehe, I don't have a license. But I do have a driving permit. I'm almost 18, so my parents bought me this car. They told me that I'd get my official license on my 18th birthday. I had to beg a lot for them to let me drive, but it's worth it! Now not only Seokjin and Yoongi Hyung will take us to where we gotta go. What do u think?
-Well... it's nice... But ain't that car a little too expensive to be your first car? I mean, sure it's awesome, but shouldn't your first car be a little less... expensive? In case you crash or something.
-Come on, Jimin! I ain't gonna crash it! I'm super careful, don't worry.
-If you say so... ok, let's go.

We both got inside the car and he drove to the mall. I gotta admit, he wasn't a bad driver. We got to the mall and spent the next 6 hours buying stuff at the mall. We entered to a Jewelry store and I saw matching necklaces. Both had the same engraving: 'Bros 4 life'.

-Omg Tae, look!- I called him. He walked towards me and grabbed one of the necklaces  and held it in front of his eyes.
-it's really cool. Do you want it?
-Yess!!!
-K.- he turned around and faced the seller.- We would like to buy these.
-Sure.- she said.- it'd be $250.
-both?
-Each one. The total is $500.
-This tricky ass snake.- I heard Tae mutter.- Here you go! $500
-Ok, thanks for your purchase! Come back soon!
-haha, never.- he muttered.- Here's your necklace, Jimin. He handed me the necklace with a smile.
-Thanks Tae!- I quickly put the necklace on. Tae did the same.
-To celebrate our friendship, let's go get ice cream!- he suggested.
-YAY! ICE CREAM :D

After another hour (8 pm) we both decided to go back home. I decided to play some music.
I put 'Sucker' by The Jonas Brothers and looked at the window. But Tae changed the song to 'Rockstar' by Post Malone. I groaned.

-Tae! It's my turn to play a song!
-Agh, you always put the same damn song!
-Oh and you don't! Pleaseeee!
-No!
-Please!
-No!
-Please Tae!
-I said no-

CRASH!!

We didn't notice another car passing in front of us. Everything happened so fast, I can barely remember it.

All I know is that we crashed.