6. Give him a chance

Jimin's POV:

-Fine! You can keep him, I give zero fucks! I'm leaving!

He turned around and left, leaving the table under a notorious tension.

-Wow!- Hobi hyung exclaimed.- That tension in the air was quite suffocating, wasn't it.
-I'm so sorry, guys...- I heard Jungkook say quietly. He looks like he's about to cry.- I should leave... I don't want anyone to be affected in any possible way due to my presence.
-Please no.- I say, grabbing his arm.
-But-
-Please, Jungkook.- Seokjin hyung says looking at him.
-We want you to stay with us.
-But... ain't that guy's reaction affecting you?
-Nah. Taehyung is always like that.- Yoongi Hyung says shrugging.
-Yeah... well. It was expected since he is a Kim..- Hobi Hyung said distractedly, eating some noodles.
-YAH!- NamJoon And Seokjin Hyung angrily stood up at the same time, scowling at him. The rest of us laughed at the comic scene.
-But believe us, Jungkook.- NamJoon Hyung told him, sitting down again.- He is like that. He sometimes makes some drama over something stupid and stays upset for some days. But he always comes back. He wouldn't leave us that easily. Should we know, we've known him since we were little kids.
-Really?- Jungkook says, looking very surprised.
-Yeah.- Seokjin Hyung answered.- But even though it's been more than a decade since we met him, I bet Jimin, who has only known him for 3 years, knows him way better.

I laughed at that.

-Well, you may be right.- I say, giggling.- He has told me many things, I think I'd be almost impossible that someone told me a fact I didn't know before about him.
-Oh, so you are that close to another guy that's not me? Tf Jimin, I thought you loved me.- Yoongi Hyung said crossing his arms, pretending to be offended. We all laughed at that, but I think I laughed harder.
-Of course I love you, Min Suga.- I say surrounding his neck with my arms as I pull him into a hug.- Taehyung is just my best friend, and you are my boyfriend, the love of my life and the owner of my heart.- I said before breaking the hug, only to pull him into a kiss. We both shared a very passionate kiss.

-Omg, my virgin eyes! Hyung, that's gross.- I hear someone saying. I break the kiss only to find Jungkook covering his eyes. We all bursted in laughing.
-The kid's right, tho.- Hobi Hyung said.- We were having a peaceful meal, there was no need for us to see that.
-Lol, I'm sorry.- I said.- But I know you ain't an innocent human. May I remind you What I found in your YouTube?- Hobi started choking on his water.
-No!- he yelled. There was an awkward silence. He had blushed in a deep shade of red.- I mean, hehe. No, thank you. Th-there's nothing wrong with it, or anything! Just.. AGH just forget it!

-Hyung?- JungKook asked.
-Yeah?- we all answered JungKook.
-I mean.- he chuckled.- Jimin Hyung?
-Yes?- I answered.
-What was that you found on his YouTube?- he asked innocently. I turned bright red. Oh man. I know he ain't fully innocent, but I don't think he'd want to find out.
-Well... M-maybe one day I'll tell you...- I stuttered.
-Why?
-Um. Well...- suddenly, the bell rang. I sighed, relieved.- Oh! Guess is time to go back to class. K bye!

I ran away before he stopped me. Uff! That was close!

<><><><>

Taehyung's POV:

Ugh! I can't believe that little brat put Jimin against me!

After I stormed out of the cafeteria, I walked through the halls, not really going anywhere. Just wanted to clear my thoughts.

I arrived to the school's little garden. I sit on one of the benches sighing.

I'm very mad at Jimin right now. I'm mad cuz he had promised me that he'd defend me in every argument but, oh surprise! Now he's not! And why? Cuz it's his fucking brother! Ugh.

I already knew he had a brother, but I had never met him in person, since Jimin never invited me to his home. But now I met him, I don't even know why I wanted to meet that little brat! He thinks he is so cute with his innocent looks and his soft voice, but he ain't no angel. He is a little devil.

I've heard he used to be in a public school until now. Well, he should've stayed in there for the best! We would be happy and the argument between us wouldn't have never happened. Ta-da! Happily ever after!

BRRRRRR!

The bell rang, announcing the end of the recess.

Oh well. Guess it's time to go back to class.

I walked inside of the school and back to the classroom I'm supposed to attend. This time I share two classes with Jimin.

I share classes with him twice a week. Mondays and Fridays. He's not in my classroom, and honestly I don't even know why do we share classes some days. It's weird.

Ugh. I don't wanna talk to him right now. I'm still very angry that he defended his brother and not me.

I enter the classroom and I'm glad to notice he isn't there yet. I sat down in the middle of the class. I suddenly heard the door opening. I saw Jimin entering the classroom. He smiled to me. I just ignored him and looked away. He sighed as he sat down behind me. Fuck. I try to go to another seat when the teacher came in. I sighed in defeat. She introduced herself and then told us to open our books and reads from page 11 to page 35. She told us we had to make a resume of all we read. I sighed annoyed and I opened my book. I hate this class. All we do it's read the goddamn book.

After some minutes I felt someone touching my shoulder. I slightly turn around as Jimin places a small, folded paper on my shoulder. Even tho I don't want to know anything about him right now, my curiosity got the best of me, so I opened the paper.

"To Taehyung:

Tae, I'm sorry if I didn't defend you in the argument with Jungkook, but you gotta understand that he's been through some serious shit and all he need right now is friends, support and love. Did you know he never had a friend besides me?
Of course I still love you. You are my best friend and no one can ever change that. But I've also got to defend my brother. I'm his older brother and right now, his only friend.
I hope you understand and try to give him a second chance.
I bet you will love him. He is a sweetheart.

Jimin."

I sighed as I folded the paper back and kept it on my pocket.

He's lying. He has to. I refuse to believe he is telling the truth. I mean, not having a single friend besides your brother? Give me a break! The kid must've had a few friends, right? No one has no friends...

I turned around to see Jimin. He was looking at me with pleading eyes. I knew what he was asking for without words. He wants me to trust him. I debate for a moment. I don't want to trust him. I think he's lying and is just making this up. But the look in his eyes tells me that it's true. I rolled my eyes and nodded, defeated. The smile in his eyes was so wide, his eyes disappeared. I smiled. It's really cute when that happens.

I returned to the book, thinking about what I just did. Was it the right thing to do?