Begging on your knees

Tori's POV
I was in the middle of our singing class when the teacher announced how important our next assignment was gonna be. We were suppose to make a song and perform it either by ourselves or team up with a couple of people.

I was originally planing on working by myself. Later on Ryder freaking Daniel's the bad boy himself came strutting up to me in the hall in that hot leather jacket and started chatting me up.

"Tori!" He called out to me.

"Oh, hi!" I say confused as to why he would talk to me.

"Ryder," he says thinking I didn't know his name.

"I know your name," I responded. I mean honestly who DIDNT know his name, he was every girls dream, a hot tall bad boy in a leather jacket I mean c'mon now.

"Look, I was wondering if youuuu-"

"Look I really can't sing a duet with you," I interrupt him expecting him to ask that since EVERYONE in the class was desperate to pair up with me.

"No that's not what I was gonna ask."

"It's not?" I asked confused. Why would someone like Ryder freaking Daniels want anything to do with me?

"I was gonna see if you maybe, yknow wanted to go out." Wait. Ryder Daniels just asked me out. Hot bad boy Ryder freaking Daniels?!?

"I'd love to go out sometime," I quickly reply with a smile on my face.

"Great, see you then," he said flashing me a gorgeous smile before taking off. I was left in a daze until I saw a certain goth approaching me and woah. She dyed her hair black with turquoise streaks and I definitely WASNT hating it.

"What the hell are you doing talking to Ryder Daniels," she suddenly questions with an edge to her voice.

"Oh hey jade, I'm good thanks, how are you, oh you dyed your hair nice," I say sarcastically.

"I'm not your friend Vega now answer the question," she asks sternly.

"Why does it matter hm? What, can't stand to see little old me having a date with the hottest guy in the school," I practically brag knowing how much she hates when anything good happens to me.

"Frankly Vega, I couldn't care less about your love life. Look," she suddenly started in an almost concerned voice, "just stay away from Ryder Daniels." Before I had the chance to respond she was already walking off to go and join Beck.

I could hear her complaining a bit to beck saying she didn't trust Ryder and that anyone that hot had to be hiding something to which he said something about him never having any secrets only to have jade yell something about him hiding he was from Canada.

...

I stand in my home now preparing and failing miserably at sushi getting ready for my date and praying Robbie wouldn't show up hiding in my shrubs.

Ryder was soon here and we started eating my spicy tuna ball things on the couch.

"Sooo we've been in the same class all year, never talked, and you just ask me out now?" I ask a little confused.

"Yeah. Look I was nervous, I mean you're kinda perfect," he says giving me one of those gorgeous smiles.

"Me? Have you seen yourself?! You're all muscles!" I say grabbing his arm.

"Could say the same thing to you miss cheekbones," he says pinching my cheekbones. Gosh he was great, I couldn't believe this was ACTUALLY real, if this was a dream then I never wanted to wake up. "Hey do you have a bathroom?"