My Girlfriend

Tori's POV
I awoke that morning to the warmth of jade, intoxicated by her usual minty scent. It was pretty early still but it was to be expected considering we had ended up going to sleep so early.

I figure the rest of the household is still asleep as I look at the clock that reads 3am?! Holy chiz okay yeah it's REALLY early. I glance back over to jade who's still peacefully asleep and decide it's my turn to wake her up.

However, instead of waking her up with any of the pleasantries she uses, I decided to push her off the bed.

"You're. So. Dead," I hear a seductive morning voice growl through the floorboards. I can't help but stifle a laugh.

Jade slowly rises up from where she had laid on the floor and gives me a death glare. I simply wiggled my eyebrows in response making her death glare break into a smile and an eye roll.

"You're such a dork," she says before grabbing my chin and pulling my lips into hers.

"And you are still not forgiven for yesterday," I say pulling away and turning my back to her.

"And I will spend the rest of the day making it up to you," she whispers in my ear. "So get dressed, we're going out."

"Jade it's 3 in the morning."

"Even better we won't have to worry about sneaking past your annoying family," she points out.

"Ugh fineee," I give in. "Just give me a minute to change," I say as I grab some clothes and start heading to the bathroom.

"Oh don't leave on my account," I can tell she's smirking.

"Just because we're whatever we are doesn't mean I'm just gonna start changing in front of you," I stick my tongue out at her mockingly before I walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

I had decided today would be the day to get payback on jade for yesterday so I picked out something a little more exposing than I'd normally wear out while I cover up all the hickies with makeup which I manage to do in a timely manner.

When I came back out I didn't see jade anywhere in my room so I headed downstairs and saw her making coffee. "Are you insane?! What if someone wakes up and sees you!" I whisper shout at her but as soon as she turns around her mouth hangs open.

"Oh hell no, go back to your room and change. Now," she finally finds her words.

"Mm no I think I'm good," I shrug starting to head to the door.

"You're so gonna get it later Vega," I hear her mumble grumpily and she finishes her coffee up. She grabs her leather jacket off the couch and joins me at the door as we quietly make our exit.

"Alright so where are we off to?" I ask jade curiously now.

"Coachella the way you're dressed," I hear her mumble bitterly.