Ms Russia

Tori's POV

I feel myself start to stir awake. It takes me a second to realize I'm not dreaming when I look at who I'm cuddled up to. I can't help but look at her in awe. She turns to face me realizing I was awake.

"You're staring," I murmur.

"What's wrong with staring," she counters with something all too familiar to me.

"It's weird," I start to smile now.

"Well you're staring too," she starts to smile as well as we further re-enact the morning after the date sikowitz had forced us on.

"You can't prove that."

"God did I really say that? I really am insufferable," she says before starting to grab her clothes to put back on.

"Oh yeah you're definitely the MOST insufferable person I've ever met," I say before doing the same.

"Hey! Who said you were allowed to drag my name through the mud Vega, only I can insult me."

I hear a knock on the door and rattling of the doorknob and get overrun with panic.

"Hey TV is benji in there?" I rush over to jade and start ushering her to the window.

"Vega I appreciate your faith in me but how the hell am I suppose to get down a three story drop?" She asks.

"Not my problem," I answer.

"Excuse me but I gave you the chance to opt out last night, your choices led you here not mine," she counters and I start to open the window.

We both peek our heads out and look at the drop before Raegon knocks on the door again.

"Cmon TV open up I know you're in."

"Okay yeah maybe the window isn't the smartest idea," I finally say and close the window then usher her into my closet instead. "Keep quiet."

"Or what?" She challenges me raising her eyebrow.

"Or I'll burn that damn charm bracelet," I threaten.

"You still have it?" I see a dumb smile start to form on her face.

"Shut up," I say before closing the closet doors and walking over to my door to unlock it for Raegon. "What's up?" I try to say as normally as possible.

"Looks like someone had a long night," he said stepping in.

"What makes you say that?" I ask as casually as I could.

"Tori your hair is a mess and you don't have a shirt on." I look down to see myself fully clothed except missing a shirt and then look into my dresser mirror to see how crazy my hair was.

"Y'know there's this thing called sleeping Raegon, not everyone does it fully clothed and most people don't wake up with perfect hair," I try to play it off.

"Tori it smells like a sex den in here." I feel my face heat up. "Look you don't have to feel embarrassed about this kind of stuff, I know you and benji would start to get active soon,"

"No!" I quickly say covering his mouth. "Just stop talking for a minute Raegon. I had a night by myself okay, and I'd prefer benji not knowing when I have my special nights," I put emphasis on the word special hoping to convince him that all I did was have some "me" time.

"Alright alright I'll leave you alone now, but y'know you and benji are gonna end up doing it even-"

"OKAY GOOD SEEING YOU BYE RAEGON," I interrupt him before pushing him out the door and lock it behind me then slide my back down it to the floor.