Consequences

Tori's POV
I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling in a daze. Just an hour ago I was in the janitors closet kissing jade. I kissed jade. Holy shit I kissed jade. Jade kissed me!

After whatever the hell all of that was we had rejoined the crowd to hear the winner of the sing off but the four judges had come to a tie which honestly didn't surprise me considering how amazing both of us were.

I didn't know what this meant for me and jade or what me and jade even were now, but my brain was itching to find out. In all the moments I've had with jade, I never once thought about kissing her. The only time it remotely popped into my head was by the dumpster at nozu when I told her to shut up and she responded with make me.

Never in my mind did it ever occur to me though that kissing her would feel so right. I think back to when we were hiding in the janitors closet from lane when we accidentally trashed festus's car and how quiet it had gotten after we finally caught our breathes and finished laughing, I could've kissed her then. At Sikowitz's sleepover when I found jade asleep on my couch, I only wish I could've kissed her then.

Or prome night when she danced with me, if I had kissed her before she shoved me away. Or on the night we spent sitting in the driveway talking about why she hated me, or waking up the morning after to her when she told me my breath was gross.

When she gave me the bracelet for Christmas, the entire horrible awful car ride to Mona Patterson's house because as awful as it was I was with her.

By the dumpster at nozu, when she pinned me down at her house telling me she liked being bitten, the morning after when she wouldn't let me stop staring at her or when she pinned me to her wall to stop me from rushing out to school.

The more I thought about it the more kissing jade just made sense. I threw my pillow over my face now frustrated by all these complicated feelings. Sure jade made it pretty clear she feels something for me, and yeah I definitely feel something for jade, but there was still so much uncharted territory I was entering here not to mention with someone who I spend most of the time I knew hating.

I awoke the next day to my phone buzzing.

Hi

Who is this? I reply not recognizing the number

Sally peaches

-_- I send annoyed realizing it was jade but also couldn't help but smile knowing I was having contact with her. Just because I was confused like hell about this all didn't mean I didn't like spending time with jade as much as I usually did.

Where are you right now

Home why?

Is anyone there?

You're not planning on murdering me are you?

Is that a yes or no Vega

Sorry I don't know any sally peaches, my dads a cop and he tells me not to talk to strangers

Haha very funny, answer the question now or I'll block you so you can never message me again

I've never been able to message you until about two minutes ago I argue

And you know damn well you're gonna miss these two minutes you got to when I do

My mom and Trina are here, my dad's at work I finally respond

Ugh fine I'll work around it

Work around what?!

You have five minutes. Make yourself decent and come outside.