A Christmas Tori

Tori's POV
It's been a couple of weeks since Andre's whole crush with jade thing and surely enough he'll still talk to me about how he likes her. It could sometimes get annoying how much he'd talk about her especially because he didn't really know anything about her.

I mean not that I do, but... something with me and Jade was different. Even different than her and Beck. I didn't know how to describe me and jade but we were very different from whatever her and Andre were. Wait why I am even getting so worked up about this why do I care if Andre likes Jade?

I guess him constantly bringing up his crush on her would bring me back to when it all started which would bring me back to that night. That night was even crazier to me than the prome incident...

I finally knew why Jade hated me. I finally knew why she had to be such a gank to me all the time. I finally saw that other side of Jade that I wasn't sure existed until then. And then that next morning... my face instantly goes red thinking about that morning until Sikowitz's announcement snaps me out of my daze.

"Alright kids, as you all know, Christmas is in two weeks and we'll be off for break on Friday SOOOOOOOO I want you all to participate in a good old little secret Santa!"

The classroom erupts in groans except for one bubbly cat that let out her array of squeals and giggles at the idea of secret Santa.

"I love secret Santa!" She yells over the rest of the moping kids.

"Oh quit your moping you scrouges!" Sikowitz yells at us, "listen here I'll be coming around with a hat that you'll pull a name from, per usual rules of secret Santa, you MUST keep it a secret. You have until Christmas to deliver the present, if that person does not receive a present from you by Christmas Day, you'll receive a letter grade lower going into next semester," he explains.

One by one Sikowitz made his way across the classroom. I picked a random slip wondering who I'd end up getting. Andre. Great. What am I suppose to get Andre? As far as I can tell the only thing he doesn't have that he wants is Jade. I let out a sigh. I'll have to do some heavy thinking for this one.

Jade's POV
Vega. I pulled Vega's name for the secret Santa. Shit. Here I was trying to avoid her. Ever since THEN. I don't know why or how that night happened but it did. I finally admitted the real reason I hated Vega and it wasn't even to Beck or anyone else but to the small latina herself.

And that morning... I quickly shake my head out of my daze.

Alright Jade focus, what the hell am I suppose to get Vega? I don't know what Vega likes it's not like I ever spend any time with her, how am I suppose to know what she likes? God dammit Vega why did you have to make this so hard.

Tori's POV
Friday was getting closer and closer and frankly I didn't want to see Andre during vacation knowing he'd just talk more about Jade probably wondering how she spends her vacation or what she does for Christmas etc so I was trying to get him his gift before vacation.

I wonder who got jade. I wonder who got me. Well one of those was answered when I saw Cat run up to jade and give her some scissors.

"NO WAY!" She yells looking at the scissors in amazement. "THESE ARE THE SCISSORS FROM THE SCISSORING CAT HOW DID YOU GET THESE?!"

"My brother has his ways. One time my brother thought he was a Hollywood director because he cut a-" cat was interrupted by Jade giving her a hug which made cat giggle happily and made me wish I was cat. Jade usually screams if anyone so much as pokes her so when she willingly touches anyone much less willingly HUGS someone...

While Jade was finishing her hug to cat she caught my eyes and I quickly sped off only to bump into Andre around the corner in the hall.

"Hey tori what's up!" He greets me.