You Don't Know Me So Shut Up And Dance

Jade's POV
The last week of trying to be normal with Vega in public was...odd. Part of me wanted to be the me I always was with her when we were alone but the other part of me that was fowl and malicious in public made me not want to show any form of softness.

It was difficult. Some days were better, others not so great, but hell for the first time in ages I was trying. I was scared like hell but I was trying. Lately though Vega had been... testing me.

"Hello, earth to Jade," Beck's voice cut through my thoughts bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry."

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks me curious now.

"Nothing," I lie flatly.

"Jade," he says giving me a look that he knows it's not nothing.

"Ugh fine, Vega has just been annoying me lately," I admit.

"How so?" He asks.

"She's been crucifying me for every little thing I do lately and keeps ignoring me," I complain.

"Maybe she's just been busy?" Beck guesses. I shrug.

"Either way I'll be getting back at her sooner or later, I always have a plan," I say before getting up to head to class after hearing the bell.

Tori's POV
"God she's just SO ANNOYING!" I complain to Andre.

"How so?" Andre asks me.

"I've been crazy busy lately trying to get ready for finals and take care of the house while my parents are gone on vacation for the week and Trina keeps trashing the place and the second I step on campus I just have to babysit her too!" I yell annoyed.

"Look Tori you got a lot on your plate right now, maybe you shouldn't make it your job to look after Jade," he proposes.

"What do you think I've been trying to do?! I've been trying to avoid her til I at least get finals done or til my parents are back to deal with Trina but she keeps giving me more and more to deal with!"

"Look maybe you should sit down with Jade and just talk to her about it all," he says.

"I guess you're right," I say letting out a deep sigh. "I'll talk to her after school," I say before getting up to head to class after hearing the bell ring.

...

"I'm annoying?!?" The goth yells at me as we argue in front of the lockers in the main hall.

"Yes! I have a lot on my plate right now jade and -"

"I don't need a babysitter Vega!"

"Considering how childish you act, yeah you do!" I shoot back.

"If anyone's been annoying lately it's you! You snap at me for every little thing I do, hell you yelled at me yesterday for not turning down a street right!" She complains.

"THATS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT EVEN SIGNAL AND ALMOST MADE ANOTHER CAR CRASH INTO US!" I scream back.

"AND WHO'S THE ONE WITH THE DRIVERS LICENSE VEGA?!"

"I WOULDN'T KNOW SINCE YOU WON'T LET ME SEE YOURS!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY PUT THE WRONG NAME ON IT!" She argues.

"IT'S CALLED A FULL NAME JADE, A FULL NAME!" I argue.

"GOD VEGA HERE WE GO AGAIN YOU GIVING ME SHIT OVER EVERY LITTLE THING!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT JADE?! IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU SHIT. I AM SO INCREDIBLY BUSY BUT YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS YOU WON'T EVEN HEAR WHAT IM DEALING WITH THIS WEEK, SO GUESS WHAT, GROW THE FUCK UP BECAUSE THIS BABYSITTER IS BOOKED TIL FURTHER NOTICE!"