A badass mush and a dumpster fire hobo

Tori's POV
"I KNEW YOU WERE GAY!" Trina shouts at me now as we get out of the bus. After stupid Jade decided to just drop the bomb on everyone, no one had been quite sure what to say. None of them seemed to be judgemental about it which was great, but I think the shock was still too much for them to process all at once because they didn't close their dropped jaws until like 5 minutes later and still had no words by the end of it.

I had decided I'd rather avoid having to deal with however Trina may decide to process this by taking the city bus home instead of riding with Jade and now I'm REALLY glad we didn't ride with her because holy chiz I would be so embarrassed right now.

"TRINA IM NOT GAY!" I shout in a hushed voice. "AND KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" I do a quick sweep of our surroundings looking to see if anyone nearby may have heard.

"Okay but you are a girl. And you're dating a girl. So you're gay," Trina says as though she's solving a math equation.

"I don't know what I am right now Trina, I just don't want to think about being labeled right now. Look I've liked guys before, I've never liked girls before and I still can't say I find myself attracted to girls but everything's different with Jade so I don't know what I am but I am most certainly NOT GAY... not that there's anything wrong with being gay yknow or-"

"UGHHHH OKAY TORI I GET IT JUST STOP RAMBLING MY ATTENTION SPAN IS ONLY SO LONG!" Trina interrupts me with her complaining and groaning as we start to approach the house. "I can't BELIEVE you made us take the bus and then walk from the stop to the house in my fazzini boots."

Of course Trina's more concerned with herself and her boots. I guess it's nice in a way that she doesn't care. "Listen Trina just DONT say anything to mom and dad, I don't want them to know yet plus we haven't been dating very long and well if I'm being completely honest, Jade's a very unpredictable person."

"Oh relax tori I can keep a secret," she waves her hand dismissively at me.

"No you can't. Trina the last time I asked you to keep a secret was in 7th grade when the girl that use to bully me got her friends to toss me in the dumpster so I had to spray a bunch of perfume on so no one would know I smelled and when I asked you to keep it a secret from the rest of the school, especially your 8th grade friends, you told everyone except you never brought up that I was unwillingly thrown in there so EVERYONE thought I was a weird dumpster trash kid!"

"Yeah but mom and dad never found out did they," she gives me a smug look as if that counted for anything.

"TRINA IT WASNT MEANT TO BE KEPT A SECRET FROM THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Okay okay I get it don't tell mom and dad about anything about you or your life ever again yeesh," she puts her hands up defensively and rolls her eyes.

"Wow Vega I guess you really are a dumpster fire hobo," I stop dead in my tracks and tense up as I hear the familiar voice come from my pocket.

I send a silent prayer pleading as I grab my phone from my pocket and see that I somehow managed to accidentally call jade at some point during this mess.

"If you say one word about this I swear to god," I threaten the goth over the phone.

"Woah there, there's something I haven't seen in a while, fiesty tori's come out to play huh," she teases me.

"I'm hanging up now," I say bitterly just as we begin to walk up the driveway of our home.

"UGHHH FINALLYYYY," Trina yells before collapsing on the lawn. "Tori carry me," Trina demands in an exasperated voice.

"No!" I shout in a confused voice by how ridiculous she's being. Sometimes I forget just how Trina Trina is.

When I made it to my room I collapsed on my bed and stared up at the ceiling in thought. So much has happened this year and to think that graduation was approaching so fast. The world is just spinning too quickly for me. I need everything to just stand still for a moment. I needed to catch my breath.