Chapter 2: Red to Crimson

~Tord's POV~

"Ugh~~ w-wh-what happened?~"

 I Mumbled out as I woke up.  Everything was so white and bright, there were loud noises, like beeping and crying.. WaiT CryinG? I looked around to see nothing but white..white..and..blue! Tomas, it must be him! I used all the strength in my body to muster out a "T-Tomm-Tommass?~" I could barely see for shit, Everything was blurry colors. Tomas looked up at me with black tears running down his face. "You stupid c-commie! I was joking you dumb f-fuck! you fucking scared me!" He hugged me tightly. "OwW" I whimpered out. "o-Oh sorry, I forgot.." he said in a soft tone.

~Flashhhhhbacckkkk to what happened~

~Tom's POV~

"Ugh.~ I can't stop thinking about what I said, it was so mean.. i-i mean! he deserved that! *sigh* who am I kidding. I love him, I can't keep hiding it." hm... I have a bad feeling.. I'm going back.

~when tom gets home~

*picks up the note on the table*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Tord, 

I assumed you were sleeping, so when you wake up, Tom is probably going to be drunk, so make sure to pick him up from the Drunker Bunker Bar around 5 and get him to bed, WITHOUT drawing dicks on his forehead again. Make sure to eat dinner, you haven't been eating and it's beginning to worry me. Matt and I will be back from our anniversary on Sunday. be good you two.

Edd~ UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. That's where they went.. It's their 1st. anyways... " "TORDDD" I yelled out expecting him to tell me to 'shut the fuck up I nappin' But he didn't; Which gave me a bad feeling. Hes a light sleeper, and doesn't sleep much, so it was weird that he was napping at 3 in the afternoon. I went upstairs and knocked on his door. 

*KnOcK KnOCK* "TOOOOOOOOOOORD .... COMMIIEE" 

no response. I tried to open the door, it was locked. I started freaking out,

 "t-tord?! if you don't respond I'm breaking down the fucking door!" 

Nothing. 

"Tord!!??" I started kicking the handle and trying to break it. *click* "i-i broke it.. t-Tord!" I opened the door. I saw tord, laying on the floor, with blood soaking through his shirt. 

"Tord!?? Tord?! Wake up!!" my eyes filling with tears, I dialed 911. His red hoodie has a huge stain, turning the bright red to a dark crimson, it had a small hole in the center. I sat on the floor, pulling his body onto my lap, his body limp in my arms.

 I kissed his forehead and cried, waiting for the EMTs to get here. He was pale and looked ... peaceful. I pressed his head into my chest, cradling him, sobbing. It was my fault that the love of my life is dead... Until.. I heard something...

"*inhale*"

He was ok.