Chapter 6: Baby Mama

(btw I thought I would add, everyone's types since they need to be known for the story.)

Matt- Alpha

Edd- Beta

Tord- Omega

Tom- Alpha

(anyways, to the story)

~Tord's POV~

It's been a few weeks since Tomas and I started dating. I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Tom was out somewhere, probably petting cats at a pet store or looking for Smirnoff sales. I have been throwing up almost every morning this week. Edd thinks it's the flu, but I don't feel sick all the time. Edd and Matt know Tom and I are dating, and keep calling me fun-sized. They'll see how fun-sized I am when I shove my fun-sized foot up their- "I'm back." Tom said as he came in through the door with a brown paper bag. "whats in the bag Tomas?" "you'll see." Now I need to know, even if its the last thing I do.

~Tom's POV~

I had just got back from kitten shopping, even though I didn't buy any kittens, looking for sales on Smirnoff, and a short stop to the gas station down the street a ways. I had bought some chocolate ice cream and tums for the heartburn tord had been having lately, and two pregnancy tests. Because of tord being an Omega (he takes pills to hide his heat) and what happened when he was having his vay-cay to da allay-way, Plus him throwing up either on my bed or on my floor every morning, I suspected that he was pregnant. I went upstairs to now what was basically our room. 

Edd let tord have his room back, after finding a noose, a bloody box cutter, band-aids, a shoebox with a gun and a suicide note, and threw it all away, as well as throwing away everything that tord could possibly hurt himself with. By the time Edd was done childproofing Tord's bedroom, Tord preferred to sleep in my bed and hang out in my room. He told me he didn't like being alone anymore, so we took some of his things and brought them into my room.

~Tord's POV~ 

I followed Tomas into our room. I flopped onto the bed face first. "tommmmmmasssssss~" "wHaT sHitHeaD" "what's in the baggggg?" "here take it" and he gave it to me. It had icecream, acid reliever (tums), and pregnancy tests. I took out the tests "what are these for?" "they're for you. go to the bathroom and follow the instructions." I sat there kinda shocked, and .. scared. what if I am pregnant? would Tomas still want me? I can't be a parent, I don't know how to be one- "Tord, don't look so sad babes. I love you, ok?" ".. o-ok. " and I went to the bathroom.

~ a few minutes later~

I-i.. I can't.. Tomas will hate me.. I threw the pregnancy tests into the trash and left the bathroom holding back tears. I go to my room, instead of tom's because I don't even want to look at him right now. I sat down on my bed, my room was mostly empty, I laid down and stared at my ceiling.

I couldn't help but tear up. I started sobbing, not knowing what I was going to do. I always wanted to be a dad, but not when I wasn't ready, not when it was with someone I didn't know. "Tord? what's wrong babes? " Tomas asked me as he opened my door. I wiped my eyes and held my arms up towards the ceiling. He knew what it meant, it meant I was upset and wanted to be snuggled. He laid down next to me and pulled me close. "now, what's wrong my little tordle?" "y-you promise you won't hate me?" I asked quietly. "how could I hate something so tiny and cute?" "j-just promise." "fine. I promise." "umm.." "are you pregnant? is that what you wanna say?" "...." Tom hugged me. "I didn't even need to promise tord, I love you."

A week had passed and Tom and I decided to tell Edd and matt the news. I was a month in and had stolen Tom's hoodie. Never to be given back again. I sat upside down on the couch, I was in my boxers and Tom's hoodie, watching cartoons and eating pop tarts. Edd and Tom came down from upstairs, I wondered where Matt was, but then remembered he was away for the week on a modeling trip. "Hey tord, Tom said you guys had something to tell me." I choaked on my pop tart for a moment and looked at tom. I flipped over to sit the right way, "uHhhH heh he heh.." "Well?" Edd said with curiosity. "you can tell him tordy." tom said sweetly to me. " ok.. E-Edd, I'm.. I'm pregnant"

~Edd's POV~

" TOM WHAT THE HECC DID U DO TO MY INNOCENT BABY--"