Chapter 10: Cute

~Tord's POV~

I just sat there in our room as Tom pissed off Edd and Edd was yelling at Tom. 

"SHUT UP TOMMMM" 

"but why Edd? Tord likes my voice~" 

"OMFG TOM IF YOU DONT SHUT UP-"

"u-umm t-Tomas?"

Both Edd and Tom looked at me as I stood on the stairs, in Tom's somewhat wet hoodie. "i-i think my water b-broke..." tom looked at me"o-oh ok- WAIT WHAT" he exclaimed. "I think my water br-" Before I could even finish, Tom was picking me up, and Edd was scrambling around to get anything we needed. 

Not even a minute later, we were on our way to the hospital, I was sitting in the back seat with Tom while Edd and matt upfront, Edd driving. "BreaTHe ToRD BrEaTHE" Tom was huffing out to me. "I'm fine Tom, I think you're the one who needs to breathe. hehe"

  "I KNOW IT MUST BE STRESSING YOU OUT TORD, YOU'LL BE OK, I PROMISE" Edd yelled from the front seat. "Edd, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt and it probably won't for a few more hours."

"YOU'LL BE-" 

"YOU'RE OKAY-"

 "I KNOW YOUR STRESSED-" 

"ITS OK TO BE STRESSED TORD-"

Edd and Tom yelled. I started to panic...I started to get angry, but sad, and emotional? they're pissing me off, their the ones making me stressed, making me worried. J-just shut up guys, please.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU! YOUR THE ONES STRESSING ME OUT! JUST- JUST STOP. SHUT. UP."

I yelled, not even meaning to say that out loud. Tom and Edd both shut up at that moment, completely stopped. Edd kept driving and Tom looked at me for a moment before looking out the window.

 I felt like an ass but they were yelling at me, at the same time, trying to be louder than the other, it really was stressing me out.

We finally got to the hospital, went up to the front desk, yadda, yadda. Anyways. Tom Is in a chair next to my bed, while Edd and matt are either in the waiting room or in chairs outside the door. I can't remember. 

It's been a few hours, and I can feel the pain in my lower abdomen. It's not so bad that it's not tolerable. It's just my muscles contracting, Nothing going on quite yet.

I look over to Tomas, whos still holding my hand, but fast asleep. It's only like, 4 or 5 but I'm sure he needs a quick power nap.

 I closed my eyes to try to sleep but the pain every 2 or 3 minutes woke me every time I was close to sleeping.

The pain was getting worse and worse, as my muscles contracted. I didn't want to take any pain medicine, so it would be a somewhat natural birth, but I have to admit, I kinda wished I had the epidermal thing they were talking about. 

I was trying to relax and close my eyes, as I felt the contractions get worse.

 "T-Tomas.." I said, grabbing his hand tighter. "whaaaaat~ where are we-  oh right. the hospital- THE HOSPITAL!?" "Qu-quite down Tomas.."

 "Sorry, Tordy. Are you ok? Are the contractions starting?" "They started a while ago Tomas, th-their just getting worse." I grab his hand tighter as I can feel sweat dripping down my forehead. 

Tom put my hand down on the Hospital bed's handle. "I'm going to go get a nurse." He said as he sprinted out of the room. 

I grabbed the handlebar of the bed as the pain got worse each contraction, bringing tears to my eyes. I held my eyes close, trying to relax to make the pain go away.

 Tom came back in with the nurse by his side, the nurse started positioning me in the bed, so I'd be ready. 

(wash your brain)

Tom sat back down next to me, holding my hand, as I whimpered out in pain, tears threatening to fall. I leaned back, huffing for air, the pain suddenly so intense. 

"Push" 

The nurse said calmly. "I-i can't! i-it hurts!" I studdered out, sweating balls from how hot it felt in here, even though It was only around 58F. (14.4C) 

"Tordy, push babes, you gotta push" Tom said to me, trying to hide his worry. "O-ok T-T-...T-Tomas" And With that, I pushed.

...

For 7 long hours.

...

"It's a boy," The nurse said, as a doctor and a few other nurses that were there.

The last thing I saw was my baby being handed over to Tomas. I looked over at Tomas, almost passed out, as the last thing I heard was..

"He's so cute.."

My boyfriend..my baby..my family.

I was finally happy, with my new family. 

Happier then I've ever been.

And with that, I fell asleep.

-The end-