Chapter 3: Voices

~Tords POV~

When we got home(a few days after the incident), I went to my room, I would've closed my door as usual, but Tomas broke the handle and pulled it off one of its hinges. I could still see the blood in the cracks of the floorboards. Edd tried to clean it best he could, but couldn't get it all.

I looked at my arm only to see all the cuts I made, were bandaged up. That made me wonder, did Tomas see them? I hope not.. My thoughts were interrupted by Edd. "I tried my best to clean up the blood.." Edd sat on my bed "what were you thinking, tord? You scared me! I thought you died! Tom called me as soon as they got you to the hospital, Matt and I drove an hour back to get there."

I felt the guilt crawl down my back as Edd told me how scared he was. I sat silently trying to focus on what he was saying but all I could hear was the voices.. the voices talking to me, overwhelming my thoughts. 

Stupid..You should've died..No one loves you..Hes lying to you..He wants you to die..

I was kinda expecting to tear up, but I didnt.. I believed the voices and sat in silence. 

You should leave and never come back..They don't want you here.

After Edd left, I got my backpack, I put some shirts, a pair of pants, some underwear, and my boxcutter inside. I put it on and looked out of my door, I looked left and right, the light was off so I thought everyone must be in bed. I went downstairs and was about to leave, but then I saw Tom's hoodie hanging on the coat hanger. 

I took my stained hoodie off, and hung it up, then put Tom's hoodie on. It smelt like salt and tequila, with a strong scent of his cologne. And with that, I was off, I left, knowing they didn't want me there, and that I didn't want to be there. 

I left and shut the door behind me, never to come back.

(i know its short. sorry, I'll update again tonight or tomorrow.)