Chapter 7: Lil' dude

~Edd's POV~

" TOM WHAT THE HECC DID YOU DO TO MY INNOCENT BABY!?"

I yelled at tom because he had impregnated the youngest one in the house. Like really? "i-i didn't do anything! although, I wish I was the one to get a piece'a tordy." Tord blushed a light shade of red and looked away from me and Tom.

Tom quietly giggled. While his eyes went from red Tord to me. " Hey, Tord, why don't you go to your guy's room and hang out for a minute so I can talk to Tom." "O-ok Edd!" The small norsky smiled and went to their room.

" Tom. Tord isn't allowed to have a child without a sane parent, and you would have to quit drinking." "Yea, I understand that Edd but I haven't Tord this happy in a while, and I've all ready cut back on my drinking and haven't even had any in the last two weeks." " Well I'm proud of you Tom, but don't forget you'd have to support one more person in this house. You would have to pay rent, and support all the things the baby would need."

" I know Edd. I've been looking at a place for Tord and I. It's only 40,000 and it has 2 bedrooms." "Well, that's nice Tom..but are you sure you're ready to make all these changes and do all these things with someone you're not even married to? What if you guys break up. You haven't even been dating for 3 months." " I know Edd. We've already figured things out." Tom said with an attitude that sounded pissed off. So I decided investigation time was over. " Ok. Jeeze. Good luck and good riddance." I said the last part jokingly, Tom giggled and went up to their room, to hang out with his pet tordle.

I have a feeling somethings going to happen and that child's going to be raised by 1 parent. It would probably have to be Tom because he would own the house and Tord cant be a single parent because of his past 'events'. Although It has been 5 months since Any of that happened and by when the baby is born it will be a little over a year, and if tord wanted to be the guardian of that child, he could go to court and possibly win. Since Tom probably wouldn't fight it and tord is its birth.. 'mother'?

(sorry about the chapter earlier snacks, my internet was down and it didn't save right because of a power outage. So it only published the first paragraph. I will update again soon. -w-

-G. spot )