Chapter 5: Little fork

Picture? spoilers? probably?

~Tords POV~

The shower felt nice on my skin. I was mostly clean, I kinda expected the water to turn brown. Imma tell you a secret, I used tom's shampoo Teehehehe. 

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I left the bathroom and headed towards my room. It was locked. "what?" I asked myself quietly. Tom walked up behind me" you're not allowed in right now. Edd is doing a deep cleanin' and we don't want you running away again." Tom said. wait, my box cutter!  Tom opens his door and says "We sharin'." I pull the towel tighter because I'm starting to get cold.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I scratched at my arms, wanting, no... NEEDING to cut. I scratched harder and harder until it started bleeding. It stung like hell, but... I deserved it. I scratched and scratched until I couldn't bear the pain, but even then I kept going. Even knowing the next day I would have to hide it and come up with an excuse if it was seen. 

Tom laid next to me, trying to give me as much room as possible. He was sleeping, quietly breathing, faced away from me. I held my arm close to my chest and laid there quietly, as I felt tears run down my face. "hmmmmmuggh tooord whatt *yawwwwn* why ya cryingg?~" I heard from beside me. I turned to see Tom looking at me with a sleepy concerned look. I wiped my tears "its nothing, go back to sleep Tomas." at that moment, he rolled over to face me and pulled me into his warm embrace. He hugged me tight and said softly, "go to sleep commiee.." and fell asleep. What was this called again? fffssfffoorking~?? Im a little fork? He was soft, I snuggled in closer and finally fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, being intermingled with still sleeping tom. Our legs were all wrapped around each other and my arm was under him, the other one pushed up to my chest, his arm was under me, the other one over me, holding my head close to his chest. To be honest, I liked it. I liked being this close to Tom. I feel..loved, if this is what being loved feels like. I didn't want it to end. so, I went back to sleep, hoping to sleep the day away, and that's what I was gunna do. until I sat up, crawled to the end of the bed, I threw up everything I've eaten in the.. last 2 weeks it looked like.

 The sound of me gagging and dry heaving must have woken up Tomas because I felt his hand pat my back. He knew I was throwing up on his floor and that he would probably have to clean it up, but he acted like it was okay anyway. I threw up for about 3 minutes until I started dry heaving. I had nothing left to throw up because I hadn't eaten much in the past few days. Tomas sat behind me, tired, patting and rubbing my back. 

"uGhh~ owww" I said leaning back, "you ok? that sounded pretty bad." said Tom. I leaned in and hugged him. "Tomas?" "what?"

 "...i-i.. I love you."

".. I love you to tord."  "now, if you don't mind, I gotta clean your mess up."

"Oh! oh.. right. sorry Tomas.. i-i couldn't make it to bathroom.."

He kissed my forehead and quietly told me "It's fine tord."