Chapter 4: Dirty Knees

⚠️Rape Warning. kinda⚠️

(just to clarify, the robot accident didn't happen, and tord is da shortest, legit about 5'4, tom's 5'11, edd is 5'8 and matt is 6'0, ok thanks. btw art not mine)

~Tord's POV~

I left the house and ran down the street, not wanting to be seen by any of them. I ran until I found an alleyway, it was about 8 blocks away from their house, in fact, they live on the outskirts of town, and I'm now in the shop/city part. I took a blanket out of my bag and laid it on the ground. I laid it down by a dumpster, hoping no one would see it.

~A few weeks later~

~Edd's POV~

I was sitting on the couch crying into Matt's armpit, I was sobbing to loud to even hear him talking to me. I was crying because I missed Tord, I was scared. he was so small, and his stab wound could get infected if it's not cleaned. " M-Matt, wh-what if he gets hurt!? what if he gets raped!? *HiC* What if he tries to k-kill himself again!? Wh-what if we NeVer find hiM!?" Matt hugged me, telling me none of that is going to happen, and that tord may be small, but he was strong, and if anything happened, he would find his way home.

~Toms POV~

I was going to the store to get tissues, cola, and hentai. Edd had been reading hentai because it reminded him of tord, and he needed tissues because he was crying all the time (not for jerking off, I swear). I was passing an alleyway when I saw something blue, sitting on a blanket that looked like Tord's favorite blanket. I walked into the alleyway and heard crying, I walked over to the blue thing, the crying getting louder. It was a person, reading hentai, in ripped black pants, MY blue hoodie, and smoking a cig.

  "Tord?" I called out. The sobbing Norwegian looked up at me, with surprisingly no emotion, his face was red and wet from tears, but he didn't look sad, he looked bored. His clothes clean, only his knees a bit dirty, and his red high-top converse set next to him. I hugged him, tearing up a bit. "we missed you so much tord! .. I missed you so much!" He didn't say anything. He sat there silent. "are you ok? why were you crying?"I said, picking him up. He stayed silent, I was worried so I grabbed his shoes, his blanket, and bag, and left for home.

~ At home~

~Tords POV~ 

I sat silently on the couch and Edd and everyone told me how much they missed me. I wanted to scream out in pain as they hugged me, but I didn't. I sat there, taking the pain as they touched my arms and stomach, and many bruises that hid under my-.. Tom's hoodie. "let's get you cleaned up," Tom said, walking me to the bathroom. He was about to pull the hoodie off when I pushed him away and pulled the hoodie back down.

~Toms POV~

He pushed me away, why? I asked him what was wrong, as I sorta expected; no response. He just looked down at the floor and sat on the Toilet, raising his arms, showing me that I was allowed to take it off. I pulled it off to reveal what was under. He had no shirt and was covered in bruises that looked like handprints. He had pink hickey like things on his chest and neck, leading all the way down to his pants, maybe under. His wrists were covered in bruises and infected cuts. I Knelt down in front of him, raising his hung down head.

 "what happened tord? You can tell me. I will listen and I won't judge, I can help you" I said in a soft voice, with my hand on his cheek. "i-i.." He stuttered out. "I can wait, you think of what you want to say," I told him. He said in a quiet raspy voice "I-I.. I was.. I was rr.. " he teared up. "i-i-i.. was.. r-raped.." He started sobbing, clenching his teeth. I hugged him, I felt him squeezing back, as he sobbed into my gray shirt. "Shh... you're safe now. Shhh.." I whispered into his ear. "now, you should get in the shower, you smell like dirt." "h-heh. *HiC*"