1.

WARNING RAPE DONT LIkE SKIP CHAPTER

There was a man who met a ruby guard and instantly fell in love, but the ruby guard did not feel the same.

He tried and tried to impress the ruby, but she wasn't budging.

After a few days, he finally had enough.

One day he found the same ruby guard, with other Ruby's protecting a sapphire (it's a different ruby and sapphire, not garnet)

He was sneaking behind the ruby, grabbed her waist with an arm, while the other hand was covering her mouth.

And dragged her into a little cave nearby.

He threw her down and started to unzip his pants.

There was a few moments of silence before there was a scream coming from the cave.

A few hours later, the man came out of the cave sweating, huffing and puffing while zipping up his pants.

He looks back into the cave, he sighs and starts walking away.

A few minutes later, the ruby came out of the cave groaning while holding her waist.

There was white stuff dripping down her leg.

She panicked, and started to run back to the sapphire.

Once she found the sapphire and other Rubies, she explained everything but they didn't really care.

Well, that ruby, became a mother not long after, to a baby, but the Ruby's physical form disappeared with a healthy baby.

With a ruby gem on the baby's chest.

Well that baby was me, Y/N, I was in an New York alley way, until a man found me and took me in.

He named me Y/N, he adopted me, and took care of me.

I just turned 13 at the time we had to move to a certain place called beach city.

Sounded cool so I agreed.

Beach city here we come

Sorry I had to edit this cause I didn't like what I originally wrote so I edited it so I hope you like it