8

Steven's POV

"I'm afraid I can't help, I'm currently in the Service of my uhm Greg universe, preparing for tonight's concert, show casing a promising onsombile, in the rock and roll genre." Pearl finishes.

Amethyst starts laughing at pearl, while I'm trying to see where dad is, I saw him on the phone.

"Your evacuating everyone? Should I kill the rock show? No? Your right Sadie killer always brings a crowd," Dad ends the call.

"Dad!" I yell out.

"Steven! You found amethyst!" Dad yells back.

I look over to amethyst, "who is amethyst." She plays around like a robot.

"Oh no she's even worse now!" Dad starts to get worried.

Amethyst laughs it off.

3rd POV

Y/N laughs too until the voice started to sing again making Y/N clutch onto their head and groan.

Steven, Greg, amethyst and everyone else heard them, they started to get worried.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Greg asks,

Y/N looks up at Greg and nods, they look towards Steven.

"What do I do to make this voice stop?!" They yell at Steven.

"Peridot said that there was a certain entity that calls to gems when they are needed with a voice, but the voice your hearing is different." Steven explains.

"What are you talking about?!"

"What I'm saying is that what type of voice the gems Hear is different, it's lower pitch, but you said it was higher pitch, so it has to be something else calling you."

"I don't understand who would call me." Y/N whispers.

Steven gives her a hug, and whispers in her ear, "Don't worry, I'll be here for you no matter what, and I mean it."

Later

They all got to the rock show, amethyst and Sadie killer were performing.

Trying to reform pearl.

Once their plan didn't work, Greg got angry,

"Ugh! What will make you stop serving me?!"

"As long as you exist I'll serve you."

That's when Steven, amethyst and Y/N got the same idea.

Steven goes to his dad to talk about the plan.

Until Y/N started to hear the voice again but it was much stronger, as they looked towards where the voice was coming from.

They walked out with no one noticing, they got outside, and started to sing

(It's to the part where she goes outside, out through the door, and the ice magic from Elsa is replaced by blue fire.)

Y/N POV

I started to run onto the beach, it
looked so, .......drastic.

I took off my jacket, and rolled up my jeans to my knees, and took off my shoes as I started to run towards the water.

For some odd reason I was able to run onto the water without going under.

Then I saw a horse but it wasn't like any other horse, it was made of freaking water.

It disappeared as I was running but I felt pressure underneath me, all of a sudden I was riding the water horse, and it knew where it was going, I saw an island.

It was frozen