4

Pearl's pearl floated and started glowing,

"See, here she comes, good old pearl." Greg starts.

But on the outside it showed a seashell over the pearl.

"Huh, that's new." Greg says.

"Please identify yourself." The pearl said.

"Uhm, Greg universe"

"Greetings Uhm Greg universe, please state preferred customization options." She spoke.

"Uhm, what am I supposed to say here?" He looks to his son.

"I don't know?" Steven replies.

"Default setting selected, please stand by." The pearl floated away a few feet and landed on the ground, opening up to show a figure coming out, and that figure was pearl.

She steps off the shell, and looks towards the boys.

Steven shouts, "PEARL! Thank goodness your back!" Pearl ignores him and walks towards Greg.

She begins to sing
"How do you do, my uhm Greg universe, thank you for bringing me into the world, I am at your eternal service, welcome to your new pearl."
She smiles up at Greg and Steven.

Both boys were very confused, "WHAT?!??!! Going on?!"

"Could her gem be cracked?!" Greg suggested as Steven walks over to pearl who was still on her knees.

"It looks fine to me."

Another glow from a gem appears.

And it turns out to be ruby.

"Ruby! Are you okay?!" Steven shouts.

Ruby opens her eyes and sees Steven, "Ah! Who are you?! You aren't my assignment." Ruby looks around searching.

Greg starts to rub his fingers in his hair, "I could really use an explanation here." Pearl answers for him, "allow me to aluminate."

"A ruby guard, but just a single one, they tend to come into teams of 3 or more." Sapphire's gem begins to glow, and her physical form was done.

"A precious sapphire, she sees the future, that's who the Ruby's for."

"My sapphire, as my duty and soul purpose, I swear to protect you with my life," ruby states.

"I know you will, which is why I predict you won't last more than a day." Sapphire says.

"Huh?" Ruby exclaims.

"Come now." Sapphire starts to push herself and the ruby off the table.

Amethyst's gem begins to glow as she appears.

"Amethyst! Hey amethyst?" Steven waves his hand.

"Hey amethyst." Amethyst repeats.

"What?! No, your amethyst!" Steven exclaims.

"What?! No, your amethyst!" Amethyst keeps repeating.

Pearl twirls over to them,
"You must be right, this is an amethyst, except an amethyst is big and strong, this one is not the best example, something is clearly wrong." Pearl holds her shoulders while amethyst is copying pearl.

"I must say, something is clearly wrong, what are all these different gems doing in this strange place?"

"Pearl, don't you recognize them, don't you recognize me?" Steven asks as pearl was studying him.

"Hmmm, well I certainly recognize my uhm Greg universe, as for you, hmmm." Pearl says to Steven.

All of a sudden the unknown gem starts to float and glow.