5

Third POV

Steven had take Y/N and spinel back downstairs, he began to talk to spinel once more.

"Hey, look! There's more gem's, let's ask them to play." Spinel says.

"Wait a minute, you don't remember?" Steven looks to spinel.

"Remember what?" Spinel asks.

OUTSIDE

"Wow wee, that thing sure is big, you wanna climb it or something." She asks while bouncing up and down.

"Wait, wait, are you serious right now? What about that stuff you said about how I won't stand a chance against your injector." Steven finishes.

"I said what now?" Spinel says while Itching her head.

"You really don't remember huh?" Steven asks.

Lion walks up to the group, Steven starts talking to him.

"How about you lion, can you make any sense of this?" Steven looks towards lion.

Lion roars a little.

"Ugh, your no help either!" Steven grunts.

Steven takes out the little stick that had a button on it.

"Well at least I can store things in your mane." He lifts the device towards lions mane but once he let go, the machine fell to the ground.

"I can't store things in lions mane now, that's like the easiest thing I do!" Steven exclaims, he kneels down to pick up the small device.

And looks up to the machine full of pink goo.

"What do I do, I've got no friends to help me except," Steven looks over to little homeworld.

"Bismuth, lapis and peridot, come on guys! Let's go figure out how to fix this!" He starts running but quickly stops to turn around to see that no one was after him except spinel.

He looks over at his dad to see he is talking to pearl about how he doesn't want her to serve him.

"Ruby, sapphire?" Steven calls out to the 2 gems.

"She's not going any where with you!" Ruby exclaims,

"I do see us following him to the country side." Sapphire tells ruby which makes ruby change her mind.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone with these 2!" Greg exclaims.

"Just keep an eye on them, I'll be back." He starts walking until he notices Y/N is not following him.

"Y/N!" He grabs the attention of the hybrid who was staring at the ocean.

He runs towards them and tries to talk to them.

"Y/N, are you still hearing that voice?" They nod but still doesn't look at him.

"Well I want you to come with me to little homeworld." Steven tells them.

They hesitated for a minute but decide to go with him anyway.

To little home world

"She rode in on tHat?!!"
Peridot exclaims.

"Yeah, she said my human half wont stand a chance against her injector." Steven tells them,

"What does that mean?" Lapis questions.

"Why don't we just ask her?" Peridot asks Steven.

"Well, here's the thing." Spinel keeps messing with him by appearing from one shoulder to the next.

"Surprise!!" She exclaims.

"Here she is, my new best friend" Steven sighs.

"A pleasure to meet you all." Spinel bows.

"I thought you said she was just trying to kill you!" Bismuth yells.

"Wow, quick turn around." Lapis says.

"No kidding it took me months to stop trying to kill Steven." Peridot says to the gems.

"I say it took me a day, day and a half." Bismuth shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm still on the fence." Lapis says making the gems laugh.

"Alright, let's see this thing she hit you with." Peridot walks over to Steven.

"Right." Steven takes out the small device and gives it to peridot.

Peridot examines it, "woah, was there like a laser or-" peridot was cut off by bismuth.

"Be careful with that! It's a rejuvenator." Bismuth presses the button which released the scythe.

"Home world would use these for gems that started stepping out of line, one hit with this, your back to how they made you." Bismuth finishes.

She looks towards ruby and sapphire. Ruby got defensive.

"What are you looking at?!" Ruby exclaims.

"Oh my stars I touched it, I could have lost all my character development, wait, how did you survive by being hit with that thing Steven?"

"I don't think I did, my human half kept me from poofing but my gem took the hit, she set me back, it's like I'm a kid again. I can barely control my powers."

Steven stops talking and looks over at Y/N who was still staring at the ocean.

"What's wrong with them?" Bismuth asks.

"When they got it, it did the exact opposite, it took away their memory but I don't know if they still have their powers." Steven continues.

"They also said that their hearing a voice, towards the ocean." Steven explains.

"Wait a voice?" Peridot exclaims.

"Yeah?" Steven asks.

Peridot walks towards Y/N, taps their shoulders to get their attention.

Y/n looks down at the green gem.

"Excuse me but uhm, my friend says that you have been hearing a voice, what kind of voice? And where is it coming from?" Peridot asks.

"It sounds like a singing voice, it's really high pitched and it coming from the ocean." Y/N pointed towards the ocean.

"That's what I thought," peridot whispers to herself.

She walks back over to the other gems.

"Okay Steven I have good news and bad news."

"What's the good news?" Steven asks.

"Well now that we know that your boyfriend/girlfriend isn't crazy."

"Wow thanks peridot." Steven says annoyed.

"The bad news is, whatever voice they are hearing, that means someone is calling for them, it means they want them for something in the north," peridot finished,

"And it won't stop until they goes to the voice." Peridot finishes it one last time.