7

Y/N POV

Steven, amethyst, spinel and I were running towards the injector, until we stopped to where the 3 gems from before were.

The green gem saw us.
"Amethyst! Get away from me, I can't stand to see you all vague and abrupt personality like this." The green gem finished.

Amethyst replied, "yo, I'm back you dip."

"Oh well, now your just in time for the end of the world!"

"It's bio poison, in about 43 hours it will be the extinction of all organic life on earth." Peridot explains.

"All organic life." Steven whispered.

"Yeah, like the plants, animals, people." Peridot shrugged her shoulders while looking back on the monitor.

"This is what spinel meant, 'your human halves wont stand against my injector' she brought this thing here to kill me, I have to do something!" Steven runs towards the injector.

"Steven!"
"Be careful!"
"What is that clod thinking!"
"Yeah! Lift with your legs!"

As we were watching him, I heard a screeching scream and it was painful.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed bloody murder, while I held onto my head.

( go to 1:10 for Y/N scream)

My scream of course managed to get the gems attention, but it really got Steven's.

At the cause of my scream, Steven drops the injector, causing it to drop more of it's juices.

The ground cracks open, Steven falls on the the ground but some bio poison hit his arm, causing part of his jacket to burn and his arm bloody.

The ground cracks open a lot more, he almost falls but spinel grabs him and gets him to us.

"Look what I reeled in!" She smiles at steven.

The gems ask if he's okay, but he responds, "my organic jacket."

After he says that, he immediately turns to me, crying and holding my head.

"Y/N!" He rushed over to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong?!" He shouts in worry, for me?

"I hear this voice, but it's not as pretty as it was, it's more like a monster." It happens again, and cry more.

Steven hugs me tightly, and it triggers a memory.

Memory time!

Me and Steven were on his bed,

playing some video games
(Ya nasty's)

I kept looking back at him, cause he was really cute, I then looked back at the screen.

I beat him in the video game match.

He groaned as he lost and asked me, "how are you so good at this game?!"

I chuckled, "I don't know really, I think it's just luck."

He looks over at me, and got and idea.

"Do the fire!" His eyes get stars in them.

"Are you serious? Right now?" I asked.

"Yes!" He immediately replies.

I sigh and start doing a little motion with my hands, but going over the flame.

"What shape, Steven?"  He starts thinking about what shapes he wanted.

"Oooohhh!! A heart!" I nod, started motioning my hands to make a heart.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" I blush, this was one of our favorite things together, sharing our powers with each other

I make the heart disappear, his face was from happy and excited to confusion.

I decide to make a decision.

I kissed him on the cheek, and hugged him.

"Wow! Do you really mean this?" Steven asks.

"Yes." I whisper in his ear while still hugging him.

"I feel the same." Steven says.

"Wait really?!" I broke the hug to look at him.

He nods and actually kisses me.

Memory over!

I look up at Steven, so he wasn't lying about being there for me.

I grab his hands and stood up.

I grab both of this cheeks and kissed him. He's shocked at first but he starts kissing back.

All the other gems were shocked.

We broke the kiss, he stares into my eyes, while I stare into his, forgetting about the world around us.

As I stare into his eyes, I could see a bit of lust?

He can't be like this right now, especially with everything going on.

I pull away out of his arms.

He looks at me, he gives me a sadden expression.

Amethyst rejoices, "Steven! You just found a missing piece of Y/N without even trying!"

He looks over to me, and I nod towards him.

Steven rushes back into me, as he holds me in his arms, holding me tight as if his life depended on it.

He kisses my forehead before releasing me.

He talks to the gems about how spinel was the only one to turn off the injector.

But I was dazing off into my world, but Steven got me back to reality.

"Okay, Y/N were going to go see my dad and pearl!" He grabs and picks me up bridal style and just started running off with me, with spinel and amethyst running behind us.