6

Y/N POV

I was looking towards the ocean.

I can't stop hearing this voice, it sounds like it's a good person, but it's all the way across the ocean.

Besides I have to stay with that Steven character, he talks to me differently, like he would be talking to everyone else with his whole voice, but when he talks to me, his voice grows soft and caring.

I just don't know what to make of it, and apparently my name is Y/N so that's a start.

But there's one thing for sure, is that I can't stop looking at the water.

Third POV

The ruby was walking back and fourth in front of the sapphire, whilst Steven and the other gems were making a plan.

"So, when ruby and sapphire first became garnet, ruby rushed in to save sapphire from danger and BAM! They fused, so maybe we've gotta create some sorta dangerous situation." Steven explained.

(Srry I'm really lazy and have to go to work pretty soon so I'm gonna have to skip this part until, Greg shows up)

The van's horn started beeping, as it drove past the group of gems.

Pearl got out, made stairs and put a red carpet on them.

She got out a horn and blew it, "attention everyone, uhm Greg has arrived." Pearl says while Greg gets out very unorganized.

"Steven!" Greg yells as he runs to Steven.

"Have you seen amethyst?!" Greg tells his son.

"What?! I told you to watch her!" Steven argues back.

"She must've wandered off when I was wrestling my laundry out of pearls hands." Greg explains as he looks over to pearl, seeing her washing his tires.

"Pearl! You don't have to do that! I own a car wash!" Greg runs over to pearl.

Steven turns over to bismuth, "I have to go find amethyst, will you watch garnet for me?"

Bismuth chuckles, "sure, but she's doing a pretty good job at watching herself." She points to garnet, who was fascinated by her new form.

"Thanks." Steven grabs Y/N hands and begins to run off until spinel grabbed his other hand.

"Don't forget your best friend spinel." Spinel chuckles.

"Oh! Right, spinel, you stay here and we will be right back." He let's go of her hands but she had an emotion attack for a second.

"No!" Spinel screamed.

That scared Steven and Y/N, "okay, why don't we go together?" Spinel looks at him and goes, "yay!!" And giggles.

Later after they reformed amethyst.

"So, what's going on here?!" Amethyst exclaims.

"Well, spinel here has her memories wiped and thinks she's my best friend, my powers are not working, and Y/N" he stops to look at Them, who was still staring at the ocean and being extremely quiet.

"Y/N's memories got wiped, and they said that they've been hearing a voice that was coming from the sea." Steven explains.

Sorry it was extremely short but I can't do more until the next year love y'all.