9

Once steg was floating back down he noticed something, he noticed that Y/N was gone, he looks to the injector, and saw Y/N riding a horse on the water.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steg unfused, Steven and Greg fell to the floor, Steven was trying to catch his breath, he looked up and saw spinel begin to cry, as she runs away.

"Spinel!" Steven shouts but couldn't get up on time.

Pearl and amethyst unfuses, and they saw Steven on the ground trying to catch his breath.

"Steven! Are you okay?!" Pearl asks as she takes a few steps towards him.

But Steven holds his hand up to pearl and goes, "I'm fine, Y/N, they left us, I have to go after them!"  Steven began to get up but was stopped by Greg.

"Woah, take it easy Schtu-ball,"

"That fusion must of taken everything out of you." Amethyst agreeing with Greg.

"I have to fight with the little I have left, I'm going after Y/N," Steven got on lion, but amethyst stopped him.

"Woah my dude, aren't you missing someone?!" Steven looks around and realized he has to go after spinel.

Steven sighs in defeat, while amethyst puts a hand on his shoulder, "don't worry my dude, Y/N is a very strong person, they can handle themselves."

Steven nods while riding lion out of the rock show.

Later with Y/N

As I was riding nokk, it felt like we have known each other forever, and right when I felt him, I knew his name.

I heard the voice again, as we were getting closer, and closer, and closer.

Then I saw it.

It was an island and it was frozen, but I shouldn't have to worry, I can make my body immune to the cold with my fire.

I heard the voice one more time, I started to cry tears of joy, Knowing I was close.

(Elsa's mother is ruby, Y/N's mother)

(If your a girl)

(If your a guy)