Plus pt.3 (FINALE)

You and Pietro say on the couch his hand stroking your stomach. You had just hit 9 months and to say you were miserable would be an understatement. He pleased a kiss to the back of your neck and you hummed in content.

"You two are so cute it's calling me single in like 300 languages," Natasha says getting up and leaving. You chuckle and lean your head back again to rest on Pietro's shoulder. shoulder. You all of a sudden felt a tightness in hour abdomen.

"Oh shit." You mutter grabbing your stomach. Immediately everybody in the room was alert. Bruce was the first to speak.

"Early labor contractions." You look up to him.

"Yeah, I kinda pieced that together." You sass.

(Time skip 10 hours)

At this point, your contractions had gotten closer and closer together and your water broke. You were at the hospital now and doctors surrounded you everywhere prepping you for birth.

"Alright, sweetie on the next contraction I need you to push as hard as possible." The doctor says.

"O-okay." You say shakily.

"You can do this princessa," Pietro says pressing a kiss to the top of your head. The contraction hits and you scream as you push.

"I can see part of the head. Push harder next time." The doctor instructs.

"What the fuck do you mean harder?!" You yell. The contraction hits and you push with everything in you.

"It's crowning keep pushing!" The doctor exclaims. Sweat trails down your head as you push. "Done!" The doctor says and you let your body rest closing your eyes in exhaustion. "Maximoff family you have a baby girl born at 7:13 pm, January 24th." The doctor reads off. You smile as a tear slips from your eye. You feel a pair of lips press to your forehead.

You hear Wanda scream down the hall, "YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS TONY!" You and Pietro laugh. Pietro cuts the umbilical cord and the doctors wrap up the baby. Hands her to you.

"Oh my God." You say softly. You press a kiss to the crown of her head.

"Do you have a name?" The doctor asks.

"Thea Wanda Maximoff," Pietro says not diverting his eyes from you and the baby. The nurse smiles and walks out.

"Hi, Thea." You say. "Welcome home." You murmur kissing her head.