Chapter 1

~Miyoung~

"Jimin?" I croaked.

There he was.

Standing outside my apartment with an umbrella.

The warmth and love in his eyes were no longer there. I knew that. That was the reason I muster up the courage and left him. It wasn't an easy thing for me to do but it was the right thing to do.

His eyes skimmed me from head to toe and then they glared, "Are you serious right now?"

I was drenched because of the rain. I didn't know that it was going to pour this hard when I decided to step out to get something at the shops. It started raining while I was walking back so it's not like I can exactly run and take cover anywhere.

"Wh-why are you here?" I stammered.

Instead of answering me, he reached out and grabbed hold of my wrist, yanked me against him and then forced me to walk ahead. I glanced up and saw that he'd put me under the umbrella with him.

"Walk," he growled. So, I walked.

I reached for my keys and then opened up the front door to my apartment. I felt Jimin stepped inside with me and shut the door behind him.

I have a bad feeling about this, I thought to myself.

"Why are you here?" I asked, turning around to look at him. He closed the umbrella and leaned it against the wall.

His eyes cut to me.

"We broke up," I reminded him. "So, why are you here?"

For some reason, that made him angrier than he already is. Jimin doesn't get angry easily but when he does... well, let's just say I try to avoid making him mad. After all, I love him the most when he's laughing and smiling.

"You're $hitting me," he growled.

I stared. "What?"

"Get changed," he snapped. "We'll talk later."

"But—"

"Now."

I glared at him, knowing that if I don't do what he says, things aren't going to end well for me.

I huffed and stomped towards my room, slamming the door behind me. As I changed out of my clothes, I didn't see or hear Jimin make a few phone calls that was going to change my life.