The Escape

・・・ ・・・
CHAPTER ONE : THE ESCAPE
・・・ ・・・

THE BUZZING OF THE ALARMS filled her ears as she ran down the corridor

THE BUZZING OF THE ALARMS filled her ears as she ran down the corridor. Lights were flashing a red color warning all the men that she had escaped and she was lose, but to her it meant that no one was safe from her wrath. Her brain was running a thousand miles a minute as her eyes searched where she was going next; the Rainbow Room. Her feet hit the cold floor of the hallway. She was in her hospital gown as it was flowing behind her and her blonde, shortly cut hair was whipping back as well. She turned swiftly & got to the desired room; the room that held her sisters.

     Her hand grasped the door knob, although the room was locked. She kicked the steel door down as it made a large banging noise. She only spotted 011 that was sleeping on the bunk that all the rooms held, it was to small and made all of the kids back's ache for as long as they could remember. 008 was nowhere to be seen and the only explanation for this was that those bastards had taken her to solitary. She crouched down next to the small girl and shook her awake. 011 eyes opened and she saw her older sister as she spoke, "we have to go."

     011 jumped up and into the older girls arms, she was able to carry 011 with no trouble. Her legs carried them to the end of a hallway where the pair was met with a window. The blonde scanned outside and saw it was dark out, her favorite.

     "Stop them!" a brute yelled. She whipped her head around and saw the guards running after them. It was now or never.

      She broke the window as 011 sent the shards flying towards the men who had dared to stop them. They gagged as each piece found its way to one or the other's neck as they dropped to the ground as a pool of blood flowed from the group of them.

      She jumped out the window & landed with great precision so that none of them got hurt in the process. She felt something soak into her gown and looked down at the girl for a brief second to see that the glossy, wet liquid had spilled from her eyes. "It's alright, i'm going to get us to safety."

     With that they were gone into the night.

・・・ ・・・

     THE GIRLS HAD MADE IT into the forest with no guards tailing them. The older girl put 011 down so that she was resting on a pile of leaves. She sobbed into the older one's chest as the blonde stroked her head and rubbed circles on the crying girls back.

     "004?" she looked up after a while to she her older sister, "no more bad men?"

     004's hazel eyes looked at the small girl that curled into her, "no more bad men, we're safe." Another sob escaped her younger sister's mouth and she hugged the blonde tightly, fearing that if she stopped this would disappear within seconds & that they would be back there. "It's okay."