chapter 1

Wei wuxian

"Wei Ying , we Yunmeng Jiang clan have been kind enough to take an unwanted child like you in and yet you are not willing to even do this slightest favour of marrying one of our friend's son"

Madame Yu screamed at me , her face was fuming red as she repeatedly hit the table. My vision started becoming blurry , I bent my head down. The Jiang clan had been good to me eversince I could remember , providing warm clothes to wear , warm food to eat and a shelter over my head.

I knew I owed them a lot and somehow I had to repay them one day, but I never expect it to cost me my future. If it were anything else I can do it , but for me to be married to that arrogant stinky cow was impossible. That arrogant brute know nothing but to think little of the people under him. Even thinking bout it makes me sick.

"Wei wuxian, how dare you? You're even starting to ignore now, aren't you. Don't forget, your just a son of a servant, how dare you act so unruly"

"Third wife"

Uncle Jiang called angrily from his table, his first was clenched so tight to the point it started turning white. Madame Yu glared at him while raising and eyebrow, both radiating a dangerous aura around both of them.

Jiang cheng and Shijie started looking at eachother nervously, both of them had experienced what it was like when they both started arguing countless times before. But this time, it was tens of times more worse than before.

Without thinking, I got up from my table and knelt down infront of uncle Jiang and Madame Yu.

"Uncle and Madame had been taking care of me and providing all my needs.Wei Ying owes the Jiang family of Yunmeng a huge debt which I won't be able to repay fully in this life time"

I swallowed the lump in my throat before continuing. Uncle Jiang looked at me, his violet eyes pleading me to stop continuing.

"Therefore, Wei Ying will do anything that uncle Jiang and Madame Yu request"

I said with a shaky voice, the atmosphere around me immediately shifted. Madame Yu looked at me with a meaningless smile.

"That's more like it, a servant should always fulfill his master's request. Wei Ying, your father would be proud of he saw what you did today at this very moment"

Madame Yu got up and left after giving me an arrogant glare. We heard her shoes echo in the empty hall way before going completely silent.

I saw a pair of black boots before f
feeling a strong tug at my arm, urging me to stand up. Shijie gave me a sad smile while wipping my half dried tears with her handkerchief. Jiang cheng had his fist clenched , clearly angered at what Madame Yu just said.

Uncle Jiang gave me a pat on the shoulder and told me to forget what Madame Yu had just said. I took a step backwards before bowing.

"Madame Yu is right , Wei Ying is just a servant to the family. Naturally, I should be ready to fully my master's request"

Uncle Jiang was angered by what I just said , Shijie was trying up while Jiang cheng snapped at me.

"Wei wuxian , stop talking nonsense"

"Wei Ying is just a servant. Uncle Jiang had been very kind to me so I should return the favour. I will marry young master Wen as requested by Madame yu"

With that, I bowed and left the dining room. Shijie and and uncle Jiang called after me but I continued walking. With every step I took, I felt like I was abandoning the free life I had. I had never felt like a servant until the very moments Madame Yu said it.